Chapter 13

[Tigerkit's POV]

It had almost been another moon. It had been pretty boring and Flamekit kept getting these weird scratches in her sleep. I watched her one night and it looked like she was fighting someone in her sleep. I kept wondering but I didn't tell no one. I fell asleep by her the night before we were going to be 7 moons old. I was ready to be an apprentice. I've had to wait a whole moon after what I was aspose to.

I woke up the next morning by Cheetahkit and Bluekit nudging me and Flamekit. I nudged Flamekit with them and the flame-pelted shecat finally woke up. I smiled at her and licked her ear.

"Hey sleepyhead" I laughed. She laughed too and playfully swatted at me.

"Hey, we are going to be apprentices you know." She said slowly getting up. I saw a small scratch on her paw but stayed quiet. I didn't know what she really did but i wasn't going to yell at her for it.

"Yea, that's why we were trying to wake you up." I laughed. "Now come on." I said as I heard Spokenstar starting to call a clan meeting. We all nodded and walked out of the nursery.

"We have four kits that are old enough to be apprentices. Flamekit, Tigerkit, Bluekit, and Cheetahkit please step forward." Spokenstar said. The four of us walked up to the front and looked up to her.

"By the power invested in my given by starclan, Flamekit, from this day forward until you earn your warrior name you shall be called Flamepaw. I shall be your mentor. Tigerkit, from this day forward until you earn your warrior name you shall be called Tigerpaw. Your mentor shall be Nightmoon. I trust her to pass down all she knows to you. Bluekit, from this day forward until you earn your warrior name you shall be called Bluepaw. Your mentor shall be Snowfang, I trust her to guide you through your training. Cheetahkit, from this day forward you shall be called Cheetahpaw until you earn your warrior name. Your mentor shall be Darkhowl. I trust him to show you how to fight and hunt." Spokenstar yowled. I turned to Nightmoon and smiled.

"Flamepaw, Tigerpaw, Bluepaw, Cheetahpaw. Flamepaw, Tigerpaw, Bluepaw, Cheetahpaw." The cats yowled our names. I felt pride. I smiled to my siblings. We walked back and to the apprentice den. I looked at Angelpaw and smiled at her. She was really nice. I laid in the back of the den with my siblings and started to go back to sleep. When I woke up I would go to training. I couldn't wait!