Chapter 16

[Cheetahpaw's POV]

I was going to the gather with my siblings. I looked up to the sky and saw it was getting close to sundown. I padded back to the den and saw Tigerpaw and Flamepaw asleep peacefully. I padded next to them and nudged them awake.

"Get up, we have to go soon." I said quietly and saw Bluepaw coming to help me. I smiled for a thanks to her and we both nudged our sister and brother until they woke up.

"Fine, we are awake." Tigerpaw grumbled cranky but that was sometimes usual for him. I saw his eyes go over to Angelpaw. I knew he liked her. I liked shinypaw. I saw the shecat pad into the den. I smiled at her and nudged my siblings outside just as Spokenstar was calling for all the cats she said where going to the gathering. The four of us were going to our first gather! I was happy! I stood between Flamepaw and Bluepaw. We were ready. Spokenstar flicked her tail for us to follow and headed out of the camp. We followed in the back with only Nightmoon behind us. She was an awesome warrior now. Her violet eyes looked around carefully like she was looking for something. Flamepaw was acting weird too. I wasn't sure what was going on but I tried to ignore it.

We soon got to the gathering place. It was huge! I looked around and saw Mapleclan was there already. They must of been the first clan here. I looked around and saw Bluepaw walking over to two small Mapleclan cats. One had a silver pelt just like Silverkit had. Maybe I should get Flamepaw and Tigerpaw for this. I ran over to the two.

"I think Bluepaw found Silverkit." I said quietly. "follow me." I said and headed back over to where Bluepaw was. She hadn't walked over to the Tom and shecat yet. I saw Flamepaw and Tigerpaw coming. "Ready?" I asked quietly and we all nodded. We walked over to the silver Tom and the white shecat.

"Hello, I'm Silverp-" the silver Tom stopped and stared at us. He leaped at us and tackled Tigerpaw. "I missed you Tigerkit!" He said. It was Silverkit!

"Silverkit!" We all cheered and jumped on him and laughed.

"Um, who are you guys, and that is Silverpaw." The white shecat asked us. Oh yea, she was there too. I forgot about her.

"I'm Cheetahpaw." I said and smiled at her. "I'm Silverpaw's brother." I said and waited for my siblings to meet the white shecat.

"I'm Bluepaw, and I'm Silverpaw's sister. I saw you two by the border but I didn't saw anything. I wasn't sure." Bluepaw said sweetly as always for her.

"I'm Tigerpaw. Silverpaw's other brother." Tigerpaw said shortly not saying anything else. Flamepaw didn't say anything. It seemed like she wasn't there.

"That is Flamepaw, but she looks distracted." Tigerpaw said. "She's Silverpaw's other sister. Now who are you?" He asked. Flamepaw got up and walked over near the edge of the clearing. I really wanted to follow her but I wasn't sure if I wanted to.

"I'm Moonpaw, Silverpaw's best friend. He has told me so much about you guys." The white shecat smiled at us. I nodded and looked over to Flamepaw again.