Chapter 38. Shattered

There is mentions of mental health, domestic abuse and violence, and confrontation. Please be advised and do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you.

 Please be advised and do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you

⊰ ♔ • • • • • • • .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . • • • • • • • ♔ ⊱

╰┈➤ 𝐒𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I told you to get out!" Wooyoung yells, pointing to the front door. "I don't want to see your face anymore!"

"You've been ignoring me for too fucking long, and you're going to march your ass into the backseat of that car and come back to Seoul, or I'm going to drag you out of here," Wonsik spoke, his brazen attitude leisurely coming off of his tongue without any room for argument.

"You're a fucking liar!" Wooyoung retaliated, taking another step back.

"That's rich coming the likes of you," the male sneers. "You aren't even supposed to be seeing him anymore, and here you are, fucking him to keep someone around so you don't end up desperate and alone."

"You will not speak to him like that," San steps forward, standing a few inches in front of Wooyoung to try and protect him from the slur of words this male was spewing in a trail of hate and disdain. "I don't care who you are, but you will not talk to him like this when I'm around."

"I'm his father," Wonsik sneers. "His mother would really like for him to be home, and if he doesn't come with me, I will be speaking to the authorities about you holding him here against his will."

"You can't do that!" Wooyoung yells back.

"Oh, but I can," Wonsik laughs. "Helps to be the one lining the pockets of the police department."

"Bring them here, I dare you," Wooyoung warns, folding his arms against his chest. San turns his head, looking at Wooyoung with a glimpse of surprise.

"Woo, don't–"

"Say it, you pathetic shit," Wonsik threatens, taking a step closer.

"Bring them here so I can show them who you truly are." Wooyoung's jaw tightens, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Let me tell them who Choi Wonsik is. Not my father, not my fucking blood at all actually–"

"Wooyoung–" San presses a hand to Wooyoung's chest, trying to get the male to stop, knowing fully well that if their plans unfolded before Hyunjin and Felix had the chance to fully enact the lawsuit, the entire foundation their plan resided on might crumble at the seams.

"Let 'em come," Wooyoung says, gritting his teeth, gently pushing San's hand off of him. "Let me show them who you really are, uncle."

Wonsik's eyes widened, clearly taken aback, his cruel facade melting into something of shock and fear, something San hasn't truly ever seen before.