Chapter 32. Respect

There is no content warnings for this chapter xx

⊰ ♔ • • • • • • • .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . • • • • • • • ♔ ⊱

╰┈➤ 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ੈ✩‧₊˚

"He got married?"

"I guess," Wooyoung breathes out, shutting his phone off and setting it aside somewhere on their bed. "I just. . . can't believe that they didn't share it with me, or with anyone for that matter. Not even Yeosang really knew."

"It's surprising," San murmurs, shuffling around on the bed for a moment before turning to glance at Wooyoung. "Are you okay, though? This is a lot, and it's unexpected."

"I don't know, really," Wooyoung slowly leans over, his head moving to rest against San's shoulder. With a sigh, he allows his eyes to lull shut, soaking in the warmth radiating from San's body in a comforting, reassured embrace. "Should I feel something about this? Betrayal? Sadness? Anger?"

"You could feel those things," San suggests with a slight shrug, careful not to disturb Wooyoung's lean against him. "Or you can feel indifferent about it. There's no pressure in terms of feeling anything about any of this."

"Okay," Wooyoung says softly, the weight of his lean becoming heavier. "Can we deal with this tomorrow? I'm too tired."

"Let's sleep, love. I'll make you breakfast in the morning before you head to the company," San presses a kiss to the top of Wooyoung's head, meeting Wooyoung's gaze the moment the younger leans away with a sleepy, happy hum.

"You're too good for me," Wooyoung says tiredly, raising his hand to wrap around the back of San's neck. "You always know how to make me feel better, Sannie."

"I'm glad I can make you feel a bit lighter," San mumbles, leaning closer to press a kiss to Wooyoung's lips gently. "C'mere. Let me hold you."

With a bit of shuffling around, San lays down on his back, leaving Wooyoung to quickly melt into his side with his face nearly buried in the side of San's neck. A low, subtle breath flees through Wooyoung's lips as his eyes lull shut, comfortable in the embrace of someone who made him feel incredibly protected and immensely loved.

"Sannie?" Wooyoung says lowly, earning a soft hum in response from the elder. "I love you."

"I love you too, Woo," San wraps his arm around Wooyoung tighter, tugging the blankets up to their chests. "Forever and a day, I promise I'll love you."

The morning came a lot faster than anticipated. Wooyoung felt groggy, the slight ache of a stinging migraine beginning in the temples of his head. Part of him realized that all of his stress was likely leading to him becoming unwell, but having to deal with a headache on the day of his meeting with his parents seemed oddly comedic.