FORTY-NINE

FARZAN’S POV:

“Why are we not kidnapping her?”

“Because she is still something to your girl.”

“Yes, we can’t torture her to death.”

They both rolled their eyes at me as I was frustrated by the time, we reached Aysham’s aunt house. Before anything we could one thing that was must was punishing the person who cheated my girl. I couldn’t kill that f**ker Jameel twice but I could something with her cousin named Beela. I didn’t get to see her at the wedding as I was busy dealing with my marriage at that time. If she was cheating on her with her fiancé then she must be the cruel cousin if we just get to put the pieces together. My men brought me the information but since the ladies used to live together without any maid so he they had the tough time to find out how Beela’s attitude was towards her. They would bring me the details tomorrow morning as I gave them the order half an hour ago just a second before I got agreed to Muzammil’s stupid plan.
My plan was to just kidnap her and tortured her mentally because one thing I learned from my mother despite taught by my grandfather was that to never raise a hand on women and force them too. But I never got the need to force anyone which was my luck until Aysham walked into my life.

So, I had to agree to the plan which was to scare Beela off at night as it was past midnight now and I didn’t even get to see Aysham. She was still locked in the room with Suzi as I decided to walk towards the room but always came behind with a double speed because I didn’t know what words to use at that time. I should meet her by preparing some kind of pleasure for him and according to Muzamil she would be thrilled if she heard about Beela getting a piece of mind after cheating on her. No one ever forgives someone who has cheated on them. They always want them to taste their own medicine. I didn’t think Aysham would be thrilled by that but I had grudge on Beela at that time. Because of her I was thinking of Aysham as a person she never was.

“Seriously are we going to scare her off while she is asleep?” Imran asked with a frown standing behind her as we looking down at the house. Only the lights of the porch were on while all the bedrooms had their lights off. That meant they both went to sleep.

“Of course.” Muzamil glared at him as he looked to excited to act on whatever evil things were going in his mind. He was also angry at her as he stated that the person who cheats should be the one getting punishment first and Zaroon who was the most reasonable person, I had ever met in life also shook his head to his plan. If they both approved the plan then obviously, I had to stick to it too.

“What’s the plan?” Zaroon spoke up as we all were wearing black masks while we had our outfits same as the morning.

“Yes, just spill out the f**king plan of scaring a small girl.”

“Really you are ready to torture that small girl mentally to death in your cell but here you are thinking scaring her is a little off.” Muzamil seethed as I glared back at him while sitting on the driving seat at that time.

“I just want her to be f**king dead and then she would not be able to cheat on anyone again.” I said as cheaters didn’t have the right to live and Muzamil was planning to scare her as she would just leave everything and turn into an angel.

“Will you listen to the plan?” He glared back.

“Just spill it already.” Imran and Zaroon barked at the same time as my glare got heated more on him.

“F**k just listen to me. She must be asleep right now so we would give her the pinch of anesthetics so that she could remember everything but also think of it as a delusion…”He explained while he took the injection out of his pocket which didn’t surprise us at all. He was evil in his own way. “…and then we would turn her sleep into a nightmare talking about all how she cheated on her cousin that she would come by herself and apologize to her.” He explained and I wanted to bang his head at something so hard that his eyeballs juts pop out.

“We will just kill her with a mental torture.” I said while gritting my teeth so hard that it could be heard in the silence of the car.

“Then your wife would kill you for killing her cousin.” Muzamil retorted back.

“Who would tell her that I killed her?”

This time I was the one who received their glances where they wanted to bang my head at something. And I got that the next second because she knew I was in the mafia and the thig that her cousin git killed the next day she told me about her getting cheated by her cousin her cousin got killed. She would definitely get that as she was innocent but she wasn’t stupid at all.

“Sometime we don’t have to do everything in a mafia way. Some people just get it in an easy way.” Zaroon tried to put some sense in my mind which had million ways to show Beela’s death as an accident but here they took the way of a layman.

“Yeah, because after this she would smile but if you kill her, she would be the first one running away from you.” Muzamil stated as I just cursed under my breath. I couldn’t believe I was going to do that when we got out of the car as if we were thieves or something.

“You get the surveillance cameras?” I asked Imran as soon reached the wall of the small backyard.

“There ain’t any.” He informed and I frowned. F**k she was living in such an area without any security. Anything could have happened and nobody would be able to find out.

“Don’t step on that pipe. It’s loose, you can break it and then the water would start showering on us.” Muzamil said to Zaroon who was about to jump the wall to enter the backyard when Muzamil sounded like a pro in these.

“That’s not an issue because water has timing here. It’s just come in the noon and then for few hours at night. There’s no water at this time here.” Imran again poured some of his knowledge about this area which he got while we were on the way here. These things made me frown deeper as how could she live here with all the problems.

“I am glad she is in the mansion.” I said as that was thing, I was relieved of as I should have taken her even before that.

“But at least she had her family here to live with.” Muzamil tried to make me remember how I forced her to be with me in the mansion but I was regretting that few days ago but right now I don’t. I thought I did the right thing if there weren’t any surveillance cameras and the water couldn’t be used.

“Just get this over with.” I grumbled as in few minutes we all jumped in the backyard and to our relief there wasn’t anything like a dog or guard inside the house even the gates were small. So, we could just enter house easily because we all know how to unlock the doors so we did the main door and entered the house to find with darkness.

“Let me guess there is loadshedding too.” Zaroon grumbled as we all used our phones to turn on the flashlights.

“Yes, you are right.” Imran checked on it.

“Where’s her room?” I asked him while looking at the small open kitchen and the stairs beside it as there was just two rooms in the ground floor. One was opened so I could see it was a guest room and the other was beside the stairs most probably looking like a storeroom so I didn’t bother to go in there.

“I am sorry sir but I couldn’t get the inside details this late at night.” He said as I looked behind to glare at him who was in sweat pants. Probably sleeping when I called him.

“Today is just not my f**king day.” I grumbled as I could turn this day into my own if these f**kers wouldn’t be here with me.

We decided to go upstairs as there weren’t any rooms in use downstairs. There were three rooms present and I wondered which room belonged to her. That room must have her scent. A smile appeared on my face as at least I could gain something tonight.

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS