SIXTY

AYSHAM’S POV:
Violence is the thing where along with bloodshed humanity also dies. The only thing that could keep peace in the world is humanity if that dies than there would no peace in anyone’s lives who actually years for peace. I am one of them as taking a sigh I mumbled at dad who was still awake when I entered the mansion and saw the bombarding on a Christian hospital in Gaza. I don’t how could it be stopped and when the people behind this feel ashamed of what they were doing to children. Children and woman are the ones who are affected miserably in wars.

“You guys enjoyed?” Dad asked as he looked behind me to find his son but I just smiled and came to sit beside him while he changed the channel and turned to sports because of me I guess because he was in mafia once so he wouldn’t get much affected by the news.

“Yes. We had fun. Muzamil and Zaroon bhai teased Farzan a lot today.” I informed giggling as I didn’t want him to just stay in his room and sulk in there as it’s been years. I knew moving on was difficult but no one was asking them to forget her but he had to just come back to his usual life just like before despite being the pain of her gone in his heart.

“I missed his face then.” He tsked his tongue making me narrowed my eyes at him.

“You like when he is bothered.” I said looking offended as a wife should when someone backbite her husband.

“I like when he acts like a child and gets easily teased. We used to tease him when he was little. He was our only child. I teased him and then his mother used to caress him. He is still a child by the way.” Dad said at the end making fun of him a little.

“Yeah, he throws tantrums like one.” I couldn’t help but agree.

“Exactly. If we will say eat pizza so he would go for burger. If we would say drive car he would go for a bike.” Dad as he sounded like a traditional father who had a spoiled son.

“Well. I can try to ask him to eat pizza and drive car.” I said and he knew what I meant by that.

“I believe you can.” Dad passed me a fatherly smile as he suddenly felt so old juts because of his sulking self or otherwise he was so charming at this stage of his life that any woman could throw herself at him not because of the money but just because of his charming personality.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked as his eyes lingered at the screen for a few seconds.

“I just want him to be normal. I know my father didn’t leave a chance for him to be normal but still he can try to be normal while staying in the mafia. I know he doesn’t do anything besides rules and that’s a good thing which didn’t come from my father because he used to kill people the way he pleases. If my son does work keeping everything in rules then he could get a normal life too.” Dad trailed off as it was evident, he wasn’t a fan of his father and Farzan’s grandfather who apparently made him the monster he was at that time.

“Everyone should play a role in his life to make it normal.” I said as I glanced at Ronaldo making a goal and the whole stadium was now cheering wildly.

“Everyone can but no one can ever change a person unless he wants that himself. We all can talk to him but he won’t do that unless he would find that necessary and I think he would find that necessary now because he has someone very important in his life now whose safety is far more important than anything in this world for him.” Dad smirked at the end as his eyes gleamed.

“Who?” I asked a little enthusiastically.

“You can ask yourself.” Dad smiled a little as patted my head while mumbling a good night to me leaving me alone there to start overthinking which is hazardous to my health but I still do that.