SIXTY-EIGHT

AYSHAM’S POV:

Life indeed is unpredictable.

I never thought I would be doing shopping and that too in Paris with none other than the most feared business man in the world. I was happy and knowing that happiness in the life is also uncertain. Anytime anything could be happened just to ruin everything but that the part of positivity that I had in since childhood by the mercy of my mother that I knew how to live for the present because again life is unpredictable and anything could happen anytime and I can’t ruin my present while sulking for what can happen in the future for me. At least I should have memories onto which I can hold and live in my worst time. Right now, I had the biggest issue which was he who was buying everything I was laying eyes on.

“I just wanted to buy gifts for them.” I whined as I turned around and glanced at the men who had their hands full with the bags. I had bought gifts for everyone even Imran knowing Farzan seemed very generous but I didn’t know he would waste money like that.

“Don’t you need something.” He narrowed his eyes at me while we exited the shop after paying. Now I wouldn’t enter any shop unless he drags me in with him.

“Yeah. Something not the whole Paris.” I muttered under my breath looking at the streets full of joy and smiles.

“I can buy you the whole Paris if you want.” I glanced above at him just to see his smirk adoring his sculptured face and focused more on his sharp jawline that made me pout a little. He was wearing shades so I didn’t know where he was looking.

“I don’t need the whole Paris. It’s useless for me.” I stated the fact.

“But I want to give everything to you. Every happiness in the world.” He said in his deep raspy voice making me look at him again as he was already looking down at me and I definitely knew he was looking at me with those intense filled eyes that my spine shuddered a little.

“Things don’t bring happiness.” I mumbled while looking ahead as no matter how much his eyes were covered with the shades, I still couldn’t hold in with that intensity.

“What does?” He asked diligently as if he would grab that thing right at the time.

“People…who love you and bring peace to your life.” I stated after thinking for a while and he waited like he had all the time in the world. My eyes sink in the sunset which was happening in front of our eyes showing the end of another day while mingling the pink and orange color with the sky giving the perfect blend. He remained silent for quite a few seconds as silence prevailed in between us as I saw his jaw clenching.

“I can’t give you peace. My own life is a chaos. My presence brings destruction wherever I step.” He rasped in his masculine voice ever so smoothly that his jaw was clenching and unclenching as if he was angry at himself for doing that.

“Can’t you give me love?” That was the boldest thing I had ever said to him but I didn’t regret after seeing that. He stopped in his steps and so did I as we both faced each other when I raised myself on my toes and gently removed his shades to reveal his forest green eyes which brough peace in me jut while looking at me. “Love on its own brings peace.” I added further as I landed myself on my toes again. The streets were kind of getting empty may it’s the time or they went to enjoy the sunset under the Eiffel tower. We had come from there a while ago and I still hadn’t overcome my heart which was melting in its beauty.

“You bring peace to me…” He leaned in while looking in my eyes as his guard were no longer behind. They definitely knew every move and every gesture of their boss so they gave privacy in its own or might be they were the reason why nobody was entering the streets because now only we were the one who were standing in the middle of the street and the sun was begging to get a glimpse of us before it could melt in the sky.

“…I want to keep looking at you. You do so many things to that can enrage me but I always smile at them. My men have a new nick name for me you know what” He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and now, I was again on my toes with my face so close to him that I felt his warm breath over my lips. I shook my head at his question as he grazed his nose against my mine making my eyes flutter in response to graze my eyelashes against his cheeks. “…they call me love-sick devil. Before I was just a devil.” He said with a little smile on his face as I chuckled at him.

“Imran leaked the inside information to you right.” I asked as he smiled groaning a light hmm at my question.

“I can’t even say anything to them now because it makes me smile too. So, Mrs. Farzan Shah…” He said and my smile vanished and a bunch of butterflies exploded in my stomach because it sounded too good. Uff!

“…if this is love…” He looked into my eyes as I did so too with my heart about to come out of my throat as it was drumming in my ears. I felt my legs so weak at that time that I thought I won’t be able to stand on my own being grateful for him who had me flushed against his chest. “…then I f**king love you.” He said and my heart that was about to come out of my throat stopped beating. Everything around me went silent as my hand that was rested on his chest was witnessing how much increased his heartbeats were that I could hear it in that eerie silence.

“Y-you d-do w-what?” I wanted to make sure because I never have delusions but this might be the case at that time.

“I am in love with you Aysham Zubair.” He said this time with my full name as I was shocked and melting from insides at the same time. Safwan had said this to me so many times but I never felt this happy as I hated whenever he said that but right now, I felt like I was experiencing the feeling of ecstasy with eyes getting watery.

“I don’t want you to say you love me too. I know I was an asshole with you at the start. I acted like a f**ked up bastard because I was so confused about what I want from you. Now I know what I want. I want the whole Aysham Zubair, I want to sink in all your issues…” He pressed his lips against my forehead making my eyelashes to graze his cheeks. “…I want to see you every time you smile…” He kissed my cheeks as I fisted his shirt. “…I want you to show me all of your tantrums because I would deal with them…” He kissed my nose as a lone tear escaped my eyes. I was overwhelmed at that time and that too with that specific feeling. “…I want no harm to you. I have seen people in love. I never thought it was necessary to love in life. It’s a blessed thing because only few can have them and I am f**king blessed right now because I have you in my arms.  I am so much in f**king love with you Aysham Farzan Shah.” He pecked my lips ever so gently and lingered there for a moment with is eyes closed as it seemed like he was savoring the moment in every part of his brain.

“I like it when you say that.” I said as soon as he opened his eyes to show me the glint in his eyes making them look like glass, a pure one. He chuckled at my response as he leaned in again pressing his lips on mine.

“I.” He pecked. “…love...” Peck. “…you...” Peck.” …Aysham...” Peck. “…Farzan...” Peck. “…Shah...” I chuckled as he kept pecking my lips softly although I knew he liked everything rough but at that time he was also melted into the moment as I finally get to hear for what I didn’t know I was longing for so long. Farzan Shah was in love with me and he was my husband. I knew people had to go through many hardships in order to get married to their loved ones just like Beela who begged my aunt to let her marry Jameel. After months of hunger strikes, she agreed but I was feeling so blessed at that time that my love was my husband who loved me back.

He had his lips pressed again mine when I opened my mouth and kissed him back earning a satisfied groan from him. I might have not said anything but I knew he knew what I want as he kissed me back gently. The sun was glad that he witnessed everything and melted peacefully in the sky while moon witnessed too. Little did I knew the moon would have to witness many other things in the future.

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS