FIFTY-SEVEN

AYSHAM’S POV:

“Glad to see you are enjoying a family time.” Ahmad bhai said as he smiled at all of us while Zaroon bhai and Muzamil bhai’s expression weren’t as pleasing as it should be as compared to Ahmad bhai’s. They should leave the rivalry of business world in the offices because from what I see Ahmad bhai was the humble person without any harm in talking to him. He seemed like a food person and besides everyone has competition in professional life so that doesn’t mean they are bad people in personal life.

“Do you want to join us Ahmad bhai?” Completely ignoring Zaroon and Muzamil bhai I asked a kind gesture while sitting on my seat as Areej didn’t let me stand up in order to not earn any kind of glare from the brothers of my side.

“No thank you. I was just leaving with my friends. Glad to see you here.” He stated with his hands in his pockets as he was even in the office met me in the casual clothes. 

“Glad you are leaving.” Zaroon bhai raised his hand to shake it and end the meeting as that was the moment when I saw him coming towards us. He wasn’t wearing his coat as it was just his white crisp button up shirt with black pants. He really had just these dull colors but these colors looked elegant too. Sleeves were folded till his elbow showing the glimpse of his sculptured body on which he must have spent a lot of time. His eyes were on me as I didn’t even dare to look somewhere else as if his forest green orbs had held hostage my hazel brown ones. He didn’t leave my gaze with a smirk unless he reached the table and glanced at Ahmad Hashmi who was busy looking sarcastically at Zaroon bhai’s hand.

“Glad to see you here.” He said without any gladness in his voice as he was an inch longer than Ahmad bhai.

“Should I acknowledge that sarcasm or just ignore that.” Ahmad bhai asked with fake intellectual expression as we couldn’t help but giggle at that and by, we, I meant all the girls sitting at the table at that time.

“Acknowledge it. Because I am not sarcastic. I am saving a call of mine and saving my precious time by allowing you to make your department in my company.” He said and Muzamil and Zaroon bhai got shocked and stiffened at the same time.

“What? He is the family of our competitor real estate company.”

“He would know about all the insides.” Zaroon and Muzamil bhai looked at him as if he had gone mad or something while Ahmad bhai stood there without any expression on his face. It’s hard to say whether he liked the decision or not but I thought he would like that deep inside since Knights are one of the top most companies of Asia.

“Staying close to them will make you more aware of the situations.” Farzan said with a smirk invading his smile as his eyes were sparkling with something we called stepping on the road of success.

“Well. I didn’t know we would do a deal on a hotpot.” Ahmad bhai said without any expression on his face as he wasn’t looking like the person, he was few minutes ago.

“Well, we are always ready for the unexpected.” Farzan said mentioning Zaroon and Muzamil who looked calm but still were uncomfortable in adjusting all this situation.

“I should too.” He shook hands with Farzan and then with Zaroon and Muzamil as he then smiled at me as he shook his head as if saying goodbye, I smiled back and waved at him when he vanished through the doors all the while feeling his gaze on me but I ignored him completely.

Everyone came to their respective seats as Muzamil bhai was about to sit beside me when one glare from Farzan made his raise his arms in surrender.

“Fine bhai. All yours.” He went to sit beside Suzi as he came to sit beside me but I could hear the clenching of his jaw showing his mood wasn’t good. Before I could ask him anything he grabbed my thigh under the table making my breath hitched as I looked at everyone having small discussion while I couldn’t breathe properly here.