FIFTY

“I think she isn’t sleeping.” Zaroon clicked his tongue from one side as he referred towards the moaning and grunts of two people coming across from one bedroom.

“Well technically they are sleeping. Together.” Muzamil chimed in as I shook my head. I didn’t come here for this drama. Making her admit she did wrong by cheating on her cousin didn’t seem like happening. And thinking that she wasn’t going to admit that easily the torturing her to death was the best thing.

“Just call her mother and catch them red-handed.” Imran suggested as it seemed fair because getting caught by parents and losing your respect in front of them was the worst thing. Losing your families’ respect couldn’t fulfill the respect you get from the outside. The society would never accept you heartily of you are once not eligible for your family’s respect. Even if they respect you, you would still crave for your family.

“Maybe it’s the mother.” Muzamil said as we all cringed at the same time. It could be because we didn’t know whose room was that.

“Let’s hope not.” Zaroon said with a sore face as gently he opened the door so slightly that the people inside wouldn’t be able to notice it was opened as he opened to a sleek rent as we could now hear the voices without any hurdle and we came to know it was definitely wasn’t the mother but the aunt or otherwise everything would be difficult for me. For me because then I would have to deal with Aysham who definitely didn’t have any idea about what was the world about. Because I had seen multiple types of cheatings in my world. There were so many and even the other person and never know that his or her partner was cheating on him his entire life. That’s the most absurd rule of nature. The people who are cheating should be hung publicly I guess or at least they should be punished by there spouses. Why do they die as if they had done nothing in their lives? Cheating was the worst thing. Worse than a murder then why would they receive a respectable funeral where people cry for them too.

“F**k. It’s the cousin.” Muzamil said with a hint of disappointment in his voice as if he was expecting the mother so that he could have a little more drama.

“You can do it slowly. Mother is sleeping after the pills. She wouldn’t wake up even if you scream.” A breathless voice came from inside as it must be Beela giving us the information about how she was betraying her mother too exactly.

“Before we do it so often and now, we have to wait until she is sleep.” The men groanings as if he was dying spoke up. Man, why do you do that. If you are having s*x then do it just. They still have time to discuss about the environment. If I ever do it with Aysham…which I am doing or seeing in my dreams then I definitely wouldn’t have to think or talk about anything else than her. She would be my main center of attention. I was in my thoughts as before they could roam around anywhere else her voice reached my ears.

“Before I had that stupid Aysham, my cousin. To put blame on. I even used to wear her dresses so that if people saw me going out so that they would think I am her by seeing that big chaader(piece of cloth to cover yourself)  she used to wear while going outside.” She said as she seemed disappointed for not having her to put blame on her anymore. Suddenly all the nerves in brain got tensed up as my temple started throbbing. She ruined my girl’s reputation just for her filthy pleasure.

Muzamil and Zaroon must have regretted to come here as they saw my face after hearing all that crap which now, I tried to listen intently.

“Yeah. I know you used to go out with Jameel at night. At first, I thought too it was Aysham but then I saw your face. Seriously everyone was so happy in the neighborhood that those mafia men took her because they all thinks he was some kind of slut. But in reality…”