SIXTY-ONE

AYSHAM’S POV:

Fidgeting with the blanket in between my fingers and with thousands of ridiculous thoughts running inside me head I went to sleep soon. I strained myself at the edge of the bed just in case if he came back home early and the beast overcome the original Farzan so I could just run away as the door was close to that side. Hoping that he wouldn’t come home early I slept keeping the alarm for tahajud so I could wake up early and confront Suzi after that.

I didn’t know what was the time when I felt ruffling of sheets beside me. I usually didn’t wake up with the noise of drum but I wasn’t in a deep sleep at that time so I squirmed a little in my place only to scream the next moment because I was so close to the edge that I didn’t realize while turning around and my face was about to touch the floor when a firm grip appeared around my waist and in no second I was lying on top of him with my eyes hooded with the effect of sleep in my eyes.

“Even king size bed isn’t enough for you.” There was a hint of anger in his eyes as he tried to narrow them at me making me bit my lower lip but I had to say something in my defense.

“I was in sleep.” I said as my fingers trembled when I realized he wasn’t wearing his shirt making my hooded eyes not hooded anymore.

“I am not naked.” He mused with a small smirk on his face on seeing my widened eyes.

“You are.” I said looking at his chin because upper was his eyes with heated emotions and lower was his body which was naked.

“Want to show you what does it actually means?” He raised an eyebrow at me alarming my every fiber.

“Suzi locked my door.” I said as he should know why I was there. I could sleep on the couch outside too but last time when I slept there my back ached for two days so I tried to take the risky route this time.

“She should move all your stuff too yesterday.” He said making me look upward in his eyes as there wasn’t any amusement in them that gave the evidence of his seriousness.

“No, she won’t.” I said as what she did today was a joke and moving my stuff into his room wasn’t a joke. Things could get way more serious after that.

“She would. She is not disobedient like you.” He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“She works for you that’s why. Why should I obey you?” I asked raising my chin although the part that I am his slave were echoing in my mind but I decided to ignore that.

“Did I ever say anything to you when you have disobeyed me?” He asked making me think as he never said anything to me although I have tried to irk his every nerve with my Nos.

“You are alive…” He rasped when his eyes lingered on my lips while his hand caressed my back with a little push in order to flush me against his torso. “…after obeying me. Doesn’t this give any clue of you can do anything with me and I won’t even complain.” Our faces were so close that I felt his lips slightly grazing mine while I shuddered looking into his deep eyes with many emotions swirling inside them.

“Can I kill you too?” I asked out of nowhere as he smiled at that.

“Just tell when you want to do it and I would present you, my gun.” He said and I didn’t know why but the thought of him getting shot in my mind shook me to the core as I tried to move away from him.

“I want to sleep.” I said as I wanted to lay at the side but he made me lay by his side making me glued to him while he covered both of us with the comforter.