SIXTY-FIVE

AYSHAM’S POV:

When I said, him with me all the time I forgot that he was on a meeting here and he had a lot of work to do because it wasn’t a honeymoon.

I was sulking in the hotel room which by the way was luxurious as when he left me in front of the hotel room, he just said that I hope he like the penthouse and with pressing of his lips against my temple he exchanged cars and vanished in front of eyes leaving me with his army of men.

I walked through the corridors as they encircled me from everywhere as people must have thought that I was some kind of celebrity because they were jumping to see me because of his men’s tall heights.

Hiding my face by looking just at my feet and not the curious people I walked in the lead of the guards. We reached the lift which seemed very luxurious with its 15-inch length and width was smart.

“Here ma’am.” One of the guards passed me the card which was basically for the entry of the lift as a passcode. I placed it on the barcode reader and all the men stood there watching me getting on the lift unless the lift closed and I got to take a breath finally because I was the only one now in the lift. I waw curious where to go next but that curiosity didn’t last long because the lift was fast and then it opened into the luxurious living room with full glass wall in front of me making me suppress my lips in a thin line. I could see the Eiffel tower shimmering in lights in front of my eyes as it was dark but still the whole tower was spreading its light everywhere turning other lights surrounding it to dim. It was beautiful as for few seconds, I forgot I was frustrated at him for leaving me with his men.

There was an open kitchen at the right side of the living which came into sight when I passed through the hallway. Everything was fancy and had the touch of modern technology in it.

Stepping my feet into the balcony I chirped as I saw one side of the balcony was adored with grass and plants of many kinds. The two things that made me chirped were the plants of jasmine spreading its fragrance everywhere in the balcony and the swing which was big enough to accommodate three four people at one time because it seemed more like bed to me considering how small I was. It had black sheets with black colord pillows placed around it in a circle as I ran and sat on it. It was heavy as it took a little force to swing it but once after it was done it started moving rhythmically.

The fragrance that was surrounding me and the view in front of me of while I was swinging made me so relax that I didn’t know when I dozed off to sleep. I was so tired of the flight that my eyes opened in the morning and I found myself on the bed which kind of sore my mood because I wanted to look at the bright sky while laying on the swing but couldn’t be possible.

I woke up and was about to remove the white colord sheets from above me when I saw a sticky note on my phone placed on the side table. It was written on it “call me”. Check the audacity.

That meant he was here last night and now he was already gone. Deciding not call him at that time I went to take a shower and the thing I noticed in the shower was that the wall was made of glass and anybody who could be in the room could see me taking a shower while leisurely lying on the bed as it could be the perfect view from there. I checked many times by looking from outside but the see through wall didn’t leave anything for imagination and I couldn’t even find any curtain that meant I had to take a shower with the view of the bed at one side and the view of the buildings for which I glad were shorter than our penthouse or otherwise they could have also enjoyed the scene of our showroom. Taking a shower as fast as I could I came out in a pink hoodie and white colord trouser because he wasn’t home and Suzi and Areej didn’t let me wear any eastern dress. There was few but those were fancy and I couldn’t be able to wear them all day and the next thing they packed for me was those unexplainable pieces of clothes that I thought I threw out of the suitcase but guessed that they put that back.

Rubbing my wet hairs with the towel I glanced at the call me sticker note and then ignored. He deserved that. I was about to exit the room when the phone started ringing. A smile came on its own when I thought it was him as I couldn’t help that but it soon vanished when I saw a restricted number calling. Contemplating for few minutes whether to attend that or not I finally picked that up only to encounter with a computer-generated voice.

“Assalamualikum. Who is this?” I asked as at first there was silence.

“Careful of everything that’s coming towards you.” The voice was so cold that with that one sentence I felt chills to run down my spine. There was nothing else as the call ended making me stiff at my position. The words rang in my head as thinking of it as a prank call I decided to call him because it could relax my shaky heart beat and then he would make it beat in another way which also seemed not good for my health.

“Hey joonam. Did you wake up just now?” Within few seconds he attended my call sending bliss to my ears with his dominantly gruff voice but there was softness in them foe me.

“Hour ago.” I answered to his question as my heart started beating at his endearment.

“Why your voice is shaky?” He asked instantly making me stiff for a moment as I thought for a second to tell him about the call but scared of his anger I didn’t.

“It’s just cold.” I mumbled as I got out of the room only to get startled when I saw two old age women working in the kitchen most probably making breakfast.

“What? Why are you cold? Isn’t the heater on? Where are those f**king help maids I hired? What the f**k are they doing?” He got irked in an instant as I baffled while the maids turned and bowed their heads to me as they both looked Chinese twins. I smiled back nervously at them as I walked towards the balcony to say in a hushed tone.

“It’s because I just got a shower. It’s not cold anymore.” I said in a hushed tone as I felt him clenching his jaw and then taking a deep breath and then he asked. “Did you like the shower room?” He asked out of nowhere and I knew what did he mean by that.
“You are…” I was going to say something when he cut me in between.

“Dummy, dumb, stupid. These are your curse words right.” I could sense him smirking while saying that as I bit my lip because I was going to say he was shameless.

“No.” I said rolling my eyes with a pout on my face.

“Then it’s shameless.” He said and I couldn’t but gasp and he obviously heard that because I heard his small dry laughter from the other side of the phone. I regrated too much to be in this side of the phone why he laughed I liked his laugh especially when he used to laugh at any of my stupid things that made me think of myself as capable as climbing the Mt. Everest.

“No. You are a pervert.” I said and then cut the call because his laugh died the moment, he heard me. He must have not thought of hearing that from me.

He called me twice after that but I declined obviously making him piss of and then his message came.

“Pick up the phone.” It was an order.

“What if I don’t.” I replied after half an hour because I went to eat breakfast while taking to the maids who were actually from China but moved recently from there to Paris and now was working for him.

I was smiling brightly when I replied to him as now, I was done with food and had time to tease him on the message but it soon died with a scream that escaped my mouth and echoed in the whole penthouse when all of a sudden, I felt someone’s arm wrapped around me while I was standing in the balcony letting him whisper in my ear making me jolt upwards a little.

“Because you really don’t want this pervert’s head in between your legs the whole day.”

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS