Chapter 1

I barely wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I need to get up and start Jedi training today. I was a youngling, but there wasn't a Master available for me to study under. They told me once they get someone they will notify me. It was just last year that I got my Master assigned to me, or shall I say Masters.

My dad Anakin Skywalker, he was assigned to me first, but he was always having to go into battle and because I was so inexperienced I had to get a second Master who could also train me when the other was in battle. Ander Knight, my second master, he is two years older than me and is very similar to my dad on how he runs things.

I hit the snooze button and slowly fall back asleep.

"Anika, wake up" I hear a mans voice saying.

It's my dad.

"What are my other options?" I ask

"There are none, now get up" he says

I let out a long groan.

"I hit the snooze it's only been 5 minutes" I say

"Actually, you hit the off button for your clock. It's been 30 minutes. So it's 7:30 am" he says

And at that my eyes shoot wide open.

"Please tell me you are joking" I say

"When do I mess around with you regarding stuff like this?" He says

I give him a look, cause he does a lot of the time.

"You know what, don't answer that" he says

"Okay, I'll be down in 20 minutes" I say

And with that he walks out.

I reluctantly get up out of bed and brush out my hair, brush teeth, and get dressed. I put on my navy blue dress that goes down to my upper thigh, black leggings, and black leather boots that go up just under my knee.

I get my lightsabers, one blade is shorter than the other, and a few other things a Jedi needs to carry, I put my hair in a braid and head downstairs.

****

Ok so this is the first chapter of Star Wars: The Next Generation!!

Hope y'all enjoyed it and will continue to love it!!

Just in case y'all are wondering, Anika's second lightsaber is like Ashoka Tano's lightsaber in The Clones Wars series.

Comment and Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series