Chapter 20

It's been two months since my Aunt Analeia came to live with us. I have progressed in my training very fast.

Dad and Ander have to go on a mission to Kamino. I'm going on my first mission with them.

There has been a problem lately on Kamino that a shape shifter, who is a Sith, is turning all of the clones to become bounty hunters. So he or she is changing them. So the Sith are getting a bigger army and since the shape shifter is changing them in the third stage of development before they become actual people, the clones already know our information about classified detail and other important things we could be in serious trouble if this continues and we don't catch this shape shifter.

The shape shifter is changing into a medical droid. It's a good disguise but that just makes our job even harder.

I finish getting ready. Most likely dad and Ander are waiting for me. They said we have to leave at noon and it's ten till noon.

I head downstairs, say goodbye to my mom, brother, sister, and aunt.

We leave and get in our starfighters. I have R2. We made a plan that if the shape shifter wants to leave and take one of our starfighters, that only our astromechs can control the ship.

"You ready for your first mission Anika?" Ander asks

"Little nervous because, Yoda said this would be a harder mission." I say with a shaky voice.

"You'll be fine Anika. You have a good eye for detail. You will do great" dad says

I take a deep breath in and then take a deep breath out.

"Okay, I'm ready" I say

A small spark of confidence hits me. A small smile spread across my face.

My first mission, I can do this.

In a matter of a few minutes we are in space. We decide to go into hyper space so we can get there quicker.

We attach to the hyper space rings and we're off to Kamino.

A arrive at Kamino, but we haven't found the landing platform yet. It's always raining on Kamino. We put on our Jedi robes before we land. The astromechs are controlling the starfighters. I cover my clothes and hair with the dark brown robe. My hair is in a side braid. I've switched to the side braid now.

We finally find the landing platform. We land and we walk into the Tipoca City Cloning Facility.

They decided to give us rooms, because we don't know how long we are going to be. For all we know it could be a day, a week, we have no clue.

I put my hands on my lightsabers. My dad can tell I'm getting tense. He puts his left hand on my back, I'm in between Amder and dad, dad is on my right and Ander is on my left. With that I start to relax a little bit.

"Thank you" I mouth to my dad.

He nods back in response.

We tell one of the leader of the facility that we are here and he tells us where our rooms are and everything else we need to know.

All three of our rooms are right next to each other. I get the room in between dad's and Ander's rooms. Of course.

It's late when we get settled. I tell dad and Ander that I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

Tomorrow we start the mission.

I put my lightsabers under my pillow and once my head hits the pillow, I'm out.

****

Hey y'all, hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Anika is on her first mission, yay!

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series