Chapter 18

Analeia starts her story

"Let me start off by saying that your dad and I are twins. Our mom, your grandmother, couldn't afford both of us. I was sold into slavery when I was 5 years old." She says.

She's starting to get teary eyed as she tells us the story.

"I went to live on Naboo, with a very rich family, they lived in a very big house in the forest. I thought they wanted me as a daughter, no they wanted me as one of there maids. They had four other kids, two boys, two girls. I was sewing by the age of 6 and cooking fancy meals by 7 and so many other things a child that young shouldn't be doing." She has anger in her voice.

"I used to love and run in the forest at night since that was the only time I had off. I could went as far as my legs could carry me. One day I got caught. The oldest daughter, told her father, he found me and that's how I got this"

She rolls up her sleeve, there is this long scar that goes just above the elbow, on the inside of her arm, to her wrist.

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth.

"And this."

She says pointing at her face, a scar that goes from the top of the inside of her right eyebrow, but still on her eyebrow, when she closes her eye there is just a gap between her eyebrow to the other side of her eye. The scar just stops by the middle of her cheek bone.

For some reason I didn't notice it before.

"Her and the other siblings used to laugh at me as their father beat me. When I was 16 I had my first boyfriend, the stable boy, Ethan, he was a year older. I thought he loved me, he never loved me. He left me for the oldest daughter, she was a year older than me as well."

She has tears streaming down her face and my dad has his arm around her trying to comfort her.

"I haven't had a boyfriend since. I ran away when I was 18, I packed my bags, left a note, and left go go find my mom. I found a starfighter, orange and grey. I flew to Tatooine, by the time I got there, they said she was dead. I stayed there for a month."

I feel so sorry for her.

"I was found by a Jedi master and he took me in. He taught me how to fight and defend myself."

She grabs the lightsaber off of her belt and I see a gold blade come out from the handle. My eyes get big.

"I have the same color blade, as well as bronze" I say

"I thought I was the only one! Any way back to my story." She says

She pushes the button and the blade leaves and she puts the lightsaber back on her belt.

"He was killed in battle, by a pirate, I watched all of it. I killed the pirate after he killed my master. I finished my training with Master Yoda. When I finished my training, I was sent to Alderaan to go undercover and protect the people from the Sith."

I can't believe she trained under Master Yoda.

"A few months ago I came back Coruscant, I asked Yoda if I could find out more about my family. He said he would tell me where you lived and I found you and your family, Anakin. I'm just so glad I found my brother and now I know I'm an aunt. I have a full family now." She says.

She's wiping away tears. She seems very happy.

I get up and go over and give her a hug. She has gone through a lot since she was a little girl. She never got a childhood or teenage hood.

"We love you Aunt Analeia" I say.

"You can stay with us for as long as you need, we have an extra bedroom" mom says.

"Thank you for taking me in" she says

****

Hey y'all hope you enjoyed the story of Analeia! Oooh Analeia and Anakin are twins, done done done!!!

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series