Chapter 24

Everyone is home. My dad said that we had to go home to have this conversation. He asked Obi-Wan and Ander to join us, and they did. Even Ashoka joined us.

There are so many different thoughts running through my head right now.

What if...it's true?

"Anika, we all know the truth except you." Dad says "Now we kept this from you to protect you. What Daniel said was all true, I did turn to the Sith to protect your mom. Senator Palpatine was a Sith lord, now one knew it though. I became his apprentice, and I became very powerful. I slid down a wrong path, I killed...younglings."

I let out a big gasp, and cover my mouth with my hand.

"I went to the Mustafar system and killed more there. I saw your moms ship come in and I went to the landing platform, she said she and Obi-Wan talked and he told her all the things I had done."

As he tells me the rest of how Obi-Wan and mom convinced him to turn back, I keep going over he fact that my dad was Darth Vader.

I start to cry. We have always had a good relationship, why would he never tell me this key fact?

I get up and run to my room. I dive into my bed, get into a corner of my bed, I curl up into a ball, and start crying even harder.

I can't believe he never told me about this, I don't get why he wouldn't trust me with this.

He killed younglings. I don't know him anymore. He went down I path that I can't believe he would.

I've been up here crying for a few minutes. I here the door open, I don't turn around to see who it is though.

"We didn't tell you this before so we could protect you" I hear a mans voice says. Obi-Wan.

I role over so I can see him.

"Protect me from what? The truth? Because that's what is manly hurting right now, that dad didn't tell me the truth of a major thing like that." I say "Yes I'm very shocked and surprised that dad would do all those horrible things, he only wanted to protect mom though, I get it, that part hurts too. The main thing is, that he didn't tell me the truth." I say this with a shaky voice.

I'm still crying.

Obi-Wan sits next to me on my bed.

"I get why your upset, but we did this to protect you from getting teased like Daniel did today. We locked up that part of your dads information. How he got it we don't know." He says

Ander and Ashoka walk in.

"I know how he got it." Ashoka says "his mom works in the library section where all the Jedi information is. He must have gotten into the lock and studied it."

Ander comes over and try's to comfort me. For the first time, it's not working.

"Your dad only did this because he loves you Anika" Ander says

"He's right" I see my dad standing at the door way "I didn't do this to harm you, Anika. I did this to protect you from getting hurt, by what other people say. It's not because I didn't want to tell you the truth, it was killing me not being able to tell you."

I go over to him and wrap my arms around him, so I hug him.

"I get it, but still it hurts" I say "did Analeia know?"

"We told her when she got here" dad says

I'm still having trouble wrapping my brain around it.

My dad was Darth Vader.

****

Hey hope y'all enjoyed the the chapter!

And the truth will set you free!!

So Anika knows the truth, how will this effect her life or will it not effect her life?

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series