Chapter 6

When my dad gets done on the communicator he walks over to us.

"Dad, why did Yoda call?" I ask

"It was nothing. Okay let's start training. Anika I want you to-" he says, obviously dodging the question, I interrupt him.

"Dad, why did he call you?" I say

"Yoda needs me and Obi-Wan to go on a special mission to...to Tatooine. Reasons I can't say." He says

I don't like it when he leaves for missions, but I know I'm going to have to go on missions at some point.

"Okay, when do you leave?" I ask

"Two days" he says

That soon, they never give him orders that soon to missions.

"You know what, let's skip training today, and until after I leave. Because I don't know how long the mission is" he says

"Okay" Ander and I say

"Oh, Ander, would you like to come over tonight for dinner?" I ask. He and I both know we have to tell my family that we're dating.

"I would love to" he says "I will be there at 6:30"

"Great" My dad says

A FEW HOURS LATER

It's 6:28 he should be here any minute. We are having one of my moms best dishes, her home made lasagna. The table is set up with one more added. I put his chair next to me. Ander and I talked about an hour ago saying that we will tell them when everyone has finished eating.

I hear the door bell ring and I go and open it to see Ander standing there.

"Hi, come on in" I say

"Thank you" he says

45 MINUTES LATER

Everyone has finished eating, Ander and I just look at each other and nod.

"Okay, so I have something to you all" I say

Everyone just looks at me.

"Or shall I say we" I say looking at Ander

"Okay I'm just going to come right out and say it. Ander and I are dating. We have been for 4 months" I say.

I can't believe what my dad does next.

****

Hey hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! Yes yes I know another cliffhanger, but I enjoy writing cliffhangers.

Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series.