Chapter 5

I wake up 15 minutes before my alarm clock. I get up and turn my alarm off before it turns on. I let out a groan and get out from under my covers.

I get dressed in my usual navy blue dress that goes down to my upper thigh, it's fitted until my waist and it just hangs. I put on my black leggings than my black leather boots that go just under my knee.

I brush out my hair and put it in my usual braid. I brush my teeth and by the time I'm done its 7:00 am. I put on my belt, grab my lightsabers, communicator, and attach it to my belt. The other things I never I take off. Than I head downstairs.

When I get downstairs, I see my mom and dad talking about who knows what, and my brother eating a banana nut muffin. My sister is no where to be seen, which most likely means she is getting ready for her date with Han today. She met Han on Tatooine when she, my dad, and my brother went there on a mission of some sort. They had to barrow his ship, the Millennium Falcon, they also met his wookie, Chewbacca.

"Good morning" I say to my parents

"Good morning" they say. My mom gives me a kiss on the cheek and my dad gives my one on my forehead.

"Morning Luke" I say

"Morning Anika" he says

"Have you seen Leia yet Anika?" My mom asks.

"No, I haven't. She is most likely getting ready for Han" I say with a bit of teasing in my voice.

"Ah" is all she says.

I grab a chocolate chip muffin and pour a glass of milk and sit down next to Luke.

"Did you know about what my lightsaber colors where? I just found out yesterday." I say to him.

"Yes I did. Mom and dad told us not to tell you because-" he says but I interrupt him.

"Because when some Jedi find out what their colors mean they become cocky. I know, Dad and Ander told me yesterday." I say

I tell him what they mean and about the conversation and the actions that got me to know what my colors mean.

"You destroyed how many practice battle droids?!" He asks

"150-200" I say

"In 18 seconds?! That is the fastest I've ever seen or heard someone go!" He says

2 HOURS LATER

My dad gets a call on his communicator, once we are about to start, and walks away so Ander and I can't hear. I look over at my dad and see a small green creature with pointy ears and a stick he is using as a cane, Master Yoda.

I gasp and I have a feeling I know what's going on.

****

Hey y'all how did you like this chapter?! I like putting in cliffhangers because it keeps people interested.

I posted two chapters yesterday, not every day will have two new chapters, but some will!

Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, I just love the series