Chapter 4

Ander and I have been together today, alone, for 2 hours. I get a call coming in so I quickly get up and move to a corner of the room and answer.

"Where are you Anika" my mom says

"Um...I'm...still at the Jedi Temple" I say

"Will you please come home, you've been there all day, it's 7:30" she says

I look at Ander and he mouths to me 'really, wow'.

"Okay I'll be home in 10-15 minutes". I say and with that she hangs up.

I put my communicator in its pocket. And groan.

"We can always get back together after training tomorrow, Ander" I say walking behind him and put my arms around his neck, since he is still sitting on the coach. Since he is 6'0 and I'm 5'3 I can barely lock my fingers together if we were both standing up.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" he says

I run out of our room heading to my starfighter (dark blue and light grey). My dad has had the same starfighter color for years, grey and yellow. My brother has a red and dark grey starfighter.

I'm home in 10 minutes. A two story, 6 bed, 5 bathrooms, a big kitchen, and a big family room. My room is the second biggest, my parents have the master bedroom.

I walk through the door and see my dad standing there with his arms crossed, oh no I'm in trouble, I think to myself.

"Anika, you said you would be home in a while, that doesn't mean almost 2 1/2 hours. What where you doing that you just had to be there for 2 1/2 hours?" My dad says

Uh oh

"I...-" I hesitate

"Anakin, don't intimidate her, she's 16, she hasn't done anything wrong." My mom says

"Fine, go eat, dinner is on the table" my dad says in a kinder tone.

I walk over to the table and only see my spot has a plate, utensils, napkin, and a glass off water.

After I'm done with dinner, I go upstairs and call Ander.

"Hey Anika, what's up?" He says

"We have to tell them, Ander" I start to say "I almost had to tell my dad about us." We have to whisper because my parents might be able to hear us.

"Okay, we can figure out a way to tell them tomorrow when we meet" he says

"Okay, see you tomorrow" I say

"Good night, love you" he says

"Good night, love you too" I say and then I don't see his hologram.

I get into my pj's and take my hair out of its braid. I brush out my hair, brush my teeth, and head downstairs to say good nights to my mom, dad, and siblings. I'm very tired from training today.

Once my head hits the pillow I'm out.

****

Hey y'all hope you enjoyed this chapter!! This book is so much fun to write and I hope you enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoy writing it. Don't worry, Heia/Lan fans, I will put them in the story very soon!!

Anika is pronounced Anna-ka, the last 'a' is said like the 'u' in the word up. Just saying so you don't pronounce the name wrong.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Star Wars, I just love the series