Chapter 17

"Obviously I have the wrong house. Do you you know where Anakin Skywalker lives?" The woman says.

My eyes get big. Who is she, I wonder.

"Come on in" I say, still with question in my voice.

She comes in with curiosity and question all over her face.

"Dad, someone's here to see you" I say to him as we turn the corner.

He looks at the woman in shock. He gasps.

"Analeia?" He asks obviously shocked and surprised.

"Yes, Anakin, it's me" she says.

Dad goes over and gives her a hug and she hugs back. I see a tear leaving his eye.

I'm very confused at this.

"Okay, what's going on here? Who is she?" I ask.

They let go of each other.

"Anika, meet your Aunt" dad says

My eyes get big, I raise my eyebrows. I fall back a little, catching myself with my foot. Ander gets up from where he is sitting and stabilizes me by putting his arm around my waist.

"Dad, you never said anything about having a sister" I say

"Cause I didn't think I would ever see her again" he says

I look over at...my...aunt and she has a small smile on her face. She looks a lot like dad. Still different though.

I'm extremely confused at this point.

I hear the door open. I see mom, Luke, and Leia walk through the door. They were talking about something funny cause they are all laughing.

Mom sees Analeia and has a shocked look on her face.

"Analeia? Is that you?" She asks

"You knew?!" I say

"Yes, your dad told me about her when we first got married. He showed me a picture of her that his mom gave to him" she says

"Um...would someone mind telling us who this woman is?" Leia asks curiously.

"This is you Aunt, my sister, Analeia" dad says, he seems very happy to see her again.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luke" Luke says stretching out his hand for her to shake.

She shakes his hand.

"Leia" Leia says also stretching out her hand for a hand shake.

She shakes her hand.

"I'm Anika" I say I stretch out my hand for her to shake and she does.

"Padmé" mom says also stretching out her hand for her to shake and she does.

"Analeia" my aunt says with a big smile on her face.

"This is my boyfriend, Ander" I say

"Nice to meet you" he says

"You too" she says

They shake hands and we go sit down in the living room. I want to know what her story is. Especially since she just came here from out of no where.

"So what's your story Aunt Analeia?" I ask

"Well, let me tell you" she says

****

Hey y'all hope you enjoyed the chapter! You know who she is now! Wait till the next chapter to read her story.

Analeia. The first "A" is said like alligator and not Anna like Anna in frozen and not like Anika Skywalker. Than, leia, as in Leia Skywalker.

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series