Chapter 16

"You made peanut butter cookies?" I ask

"It was your recipe" Ander says

I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

I haven't given him my recipe. My mom probably gave it to him.

"Your mom gave me your recipe. I wanted to surprise you with these" he says as he opens the container full of peanut butter cookies.

"As far as I know, you never bake" I say.

"Your right I don't. But I did" he says "I figured with all that you've been through with your dad, you needed something special. So I chose your favorite cookie."

I grab a cookie from the container in his hand. I take a bite out of the cookie and this is definitely my recipe.

He made four sandwiches. We each had two, 'we're Jedi we need our strength' I keep telling myself that.

11:59 PM

I get home with one minute to spare.

"Good night" I say to Ander with a sweet, quiet voice.

"Good night" he says.

Than he kisses me.

I watch him walk away, once I can no longer see his starship, black and red, and his astromech R6, grey and gold, I quietly and slowly open the door.

I walk inside and slowly close the door. It's hard to keep it quiet while closing it, I attempt to close it quietly. I see my dad laying on the couch when I turn the corner to the living room. He must've waited up for me.

"How was your date?" He asks in a quiet voice not to wake people up.

"It was good. I'm really tired I'm going to go to bed" I say

With that he follows me upstairs. I change into pj's get in bed and I'm out.

THE NEXT DAY AFTER TRAINING

After training we all head home, Ander comes with us.

When we get home, the three of us start talking about the most random things. Laughter fills the house.

I hear a knock on the door and I go to see who it is. I open the door to see a woman she is around 5'7, brunette, blue eyes, she has a similar build as dad and she looks similar to dad as well. That's weird cause dad doesn't have any siblings.

"May I help you?" I ask with a questioning tone in my voice.

"Obviously I have the wrong house. Do you know where Anakin Skywalker lives?" The woman says.

****

Hey y'all hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Ooooh mystery who is this woman?!

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series