Chapter 13

It's been 4 days since I saw my dads hand move. Rex is getting out of the hospital today, he just can't do physical activity only physical therapy for his thigh.

We haven't really done any training since I found out about dad. I just can't concentrate on things because I'm scared about dad.

We found out that my dads old padawan, Ashoka Tano, is coming to see us, manly Anakin to see how he is doing. Since she was one of the Jedi on the mission who came back before dad went.

"Anika?" Mom asks

"Yes?" I ask back

"Do you want to go home and get some sleep? Everyone else has" she asks

I rub my eyes. I haven't been home since dad got back well only to shower, brush teeth, and get changed but that's only like 30 minutes. I'm scared that if I leave something will happen.

"Um...no I'm good" I say.

"You sure? You have only slept in that chair and that's not good for your back" she says

"I'm sure" I say

She mouths to me 'okay'. She also stays with us tonight she does it most nights.

THE NEXT DAY

I am very tired I haven't slept well since dad got back. I hear the door open, it's Ander. He comes by every few hours to check up on us. He motions me to go into the hallway with him.

I look over at my mom, she knows what I'm thinking "should I?" and she nods.

I get up out of my chair and meet him in the hallway.

We hug each other. We haven't hugged this hard since we found out that dad was injured.

"Hey, how are you doing?" He asks, I can tell he is concerned by the tone of his voice.

I let out a small sniffle.

"Okay, I guess" I say "I don't know Ander, I'm just very concerned for my dad"

"I get it Anika. You love your dad so much and if definitely shows." He says

I give a smile. I haven't smiled in a few days, I've been so worried.

"We have to do something and soon" he says "so I am going to take you for a moonlight picnic. When, is your choice, but can it be soon?" He asks

I smile and nod.

"Good" he says

We hug again. It leads to a kiss.

"Anika, get in here!" My mom shouts

****

Hey y'all hope you enjoyed the chapter! It was very interesting to write actually.

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series