Chapter 2

When I get downstairs I see my dad about to walk out the door with my brother. My mom and sister are talking politics, again. I quickly say good morning to my mom, grab a blueberry muffin and walk out the door with my dad and brother.

We get into our ships and fly to the Jedi Temple. I see R2-D2 on the front of my ship, R1 in my brothers ship who is grey and red, and R3 in my dads who is green and white. It was hard for my dad to let me have R2, but he has gotten used to it and R2 has always been a close buddy.

When we get to the Temple we get out of our ships and head in for training. When I get to the training room I pull out my lightsabers and the blade comes out of both after I hit the button. The longer one is gold colored and the shorter one is bronze colored. I don't know why but no one will tell me what the colors mean. Not my dad, brother, Ander, Obi-Wan, or even Yoda.

"Okay, here are some practice droids, they don't shoot actual laser bullets but they will give a stinging feeling if you get shot." My dad explains

"Your goal, is to hit all of them before one shoots you or the timer stops. If you get shot a buzzer will go off and when the timer stops a different buzzer will go off." Ander says

"Bring it on" I say

The timer starts and the practice droids start going like wildfire. I hit one, two, three, all of them in a matter of about 18 seconds. Then my dad turns off the timer.

"I knew you were quick I just didn't know that quick" Anakin says

I catch a quick look at Ander and he has this happy yet impressed smile on his face and I smile back, but make it look like I was smiling at what my dad said.

"Okay this is killing me, will someone please just tell me what my lightsabers colors mean?" I ask with eagerness in my voice

Ander and my dad look at each other and nod.

"There were at least 150-200 droids and you demolished all of them in 18 seconds, I don't know about you Anakin but I'm impressed, I have never seen anyone go that fast, I didn't even go that fast when I was training" Ander says

"And you are really fast" I say

"I'm impressed as well." My dad says

There is this long pause and I give a look that reads, well are you going to tell me.

"We believe that you are ready to know what your lightsabers colors mean" my dad says

As I hear what the colors mean, I'm very shocked and surprised at the same time.

****
Hey y'all I hope your enjoying the book, in the next chapter you will find out what the colors mean!! I'm going to try to post a new chapter every day maybe more if I get the time.

Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: don't own Stars Wars I do, just enjoy the series I do. *mimicking Yoda*