Chapter 9

Today dad comes home. Dad and Obi-Qan had to come back from their mission early because of the...incident.

They should be here any minute. We are on the landing platform. I know once they get here they are going to be rushed to the hospital.

I know Ander, Luke, Candra, Han, Chewbacca, and I can keep up, but my mom, and Leia aren't used to running.

"Where are they?" Leia asks

"They said they would be home around 12:30 and it's 12:30" I say

And all of a sudden, I see the ships.

"There!" I shout.

Everyone looks to where I point.

Everyone is excited yet fighting tears because dad is in a coma and in serious condition. They said Rex didn't die but is in serious condition as well. Obi-Wan just has a shot arm and one cracked rib.

They land, and two gurneys come out. They don't have wheels or legs, just the bed that the people have to lay on and the handle. The gurneys hover.

I see them rush out of the ship. They pass us and I start into a run, Luke, Ander, Candra, Chewbacca, and Han can run at my speed if not a little slower. My mom and Leia can't really keep up.

I catch up to them in a matter of seconds. I see my dad, barely breathing, all bruised up, and I grab onto the side of the gurney. I let out a few tears, my eyes get clouded by the tears but I still keep up.

30 MINUTES LATER

My dad is in a room hooked up to the equipment that he needs, he and Rex are in the same room together.

I sit right by my dads bed, my mom on the other side, Ander is behind me. Everyone else is scattered through out the room. Han and Leia are right next to each other, as usual.

Patients aren't aloud to have weapons of any sort, so I have my dad's lightsaber. I flip it over and over in my hands studying it for no apparent reason. I'm just ready for the results of how bad it is.

"Okay here are General Skywalker's results" the doctor says "He has a smaller coma but it's still serious, the laser bullet hit his lower right side, so it should heal in a few weeks. Now his coma on the other hand, we don't know when he will wake up"

A give a small gasp.

"Anything about Rex?" I ask

"He has a slight concussion but he should wake up in the next 24-48 hours and the laser bullet hit his upper left thigh, again should heal in the next few weeks" the doctor says

"Thank you doctor" mom says

There is nothing we can do now, but sit, wait and hope for the best.

****

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! I know I'm mean for what is happening.

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series