Chapter 21

I wake up to a small thud coming from Ander's room. I look at the clock, 6:15 am. I get up and go to his room.

"Hey, what was that thud?" I ask

"Oh, I dropped my lightsaber, apparently the thud echoes well" he says

"It didn't break did it or nothing bad happened to it, right?" I ask

He shakes his head.

We sit there with a bit of awkward silence.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask looking at him.

"You can tell me anything" he says

"Well, we have known each other since, when, I was 11" I say with question in my tone.

"About that, yeah" he says

"Well, when I was 13 I got my first crush. You. Now don't get creeped out by this, but I used to have dreams of you and I together. When I woke up I had a smile on my face. Thinking of you made me feel happy. I love you so much, Ander" I say with a very sweet tone.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asks

"Well, I don't really know. I just wanted to talk" I say

We stare at each other. I tell by the way he looks at me, he has passion.

"Ander, I honestly thought that, you would never love me" I say

"Oh Anika, I love you so much" he says

"I love you too" I say

We kiss.

He's strong, but kind.

I never thought I would tell him that. When I was 13 I did have dreams about us together. I love him so much.

"Anika, we have to be ready by 7:00" he says

"I should go get ready" I say

I get up and go to my room.

I brush out my hair and put it in the side braid. I brush my teeth. I put on my usual navy blue skater dress, black legging, black leather boots, the navy blue gloves I got from Ander. They go to my mid forearm and go to the top of my palm with a hole for my thumb. They are so comfy. I also put on the necklace he got me and I tuck it under my dress.

I grab my lightsabers from under my pillow and put them on my belt. I grab my communicator and I'm ready.

It's 6:58 am.

I leave my room, for once I'm the first one done. I see dad and Ander come out of their rooms seconds between each other.

"The one time I'm ready before the two of you" I say jokingly.

"Ha ha ha" they both say.

"Okay, you two ready to start?" I ask

They both nod and dad leads the way.

Dad is taking investigating the room with all the fetus's. Ander is looking through the security cameras. I am asking around to see if anyone knows about the shape shifter.

We decide to meet up around noon. We are all three unsuccessful. We decide to switch jobs. I take the security cameras, dad is asking around, and Ander is investigating the room with the fetus's.

When I get to the control room I'm the only one there. No one else is in here, weird.

My eyes scan all the screens looking for something. I finally see something. I see someone leaving the room with the fetus's. I check the time that this was and I see that it happened when we all met up for our report.

The shape shifter.

He has a small little tube container, it's empty. He must've inserted something into the tubes.

But what?

****

Hey y'all hope enjoyed the chapter!! This was more of a filler chapter at the beginning.

I know the beginning of the chapter might seem cheesy.

I'm sorry if there is grammatically errors. If it bothers you that much message me and tell me where on which chapter.

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series