Chapter 15

It's been a week since dad woke up. He is able to leave the hospital now and come home. I'm very happy about this, also because Ander and I are going for our moonlight picnic.

"You are all ready to go General Skywalker. Be safe" says the doctor, well medical droid.

Dad is all checked out and now we can leave.

When we get home, dad is back to his normal self again, thankfully. I was getting very tired of being in that hospital room. As I'm sure he was as well.

Dad sits in the middle of the couch, I go and sit next to him and than mom comes and sits on his other side.

"Mom, dad, just so you know, I will most likely be late home tonight. Well later than what I normally am, because Ander and I are going for a moonlight picnic tonight" I say

"As long as you are home before midnight, I'm good with that" dad says

Of course, he always has to give me a time limit.

Mom nods in agreement.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I'm taking my hair out of its normal braid. Ander hasn't seen me with my hair down. My hair is out of its braid, I have long, wavy/curly, brown hair with side bangs that I can't tuck behind my ear.

I'm ready to go. I have my lightsaber, communicator, and all the things I always keep on my belt.

I'm wearing my usual navy blue dress that goes down to my upper thigh, black leggings, and black leather boots that go up to just under my knee.

I do not wear makeup, Leia keeps insisting I wear some for tonight. She knows I have never worn makeup and that I don't want to wear makeup. It just feels unnatural.

I don't even do anything to my hair, the only thing I do to it is put some product in it to tame the frizz that I have, that's all I do to it.

Now all I have to do is wait for Ander to pick me up.

I hear the door bell. Ander. I head downstairs as I hear Ander talking to my dad. Most likely about bringing me home before midnight.

"Hello beautiful" Ander says as he sees me walking downstairs.

"Hey" I say

"Behave yourselves, you two" dad says I can tell he has a little tease in his voice as well as seriousness.

I say goodbye and we leave.

We walk down to a big open meadow that is about a block away from my house. The meadow has short cut grass and just a few trees.

We set up in the middle of the field. He opens the basket he brought and pulls out ham sandwiches. It has ham, lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayo, and bread and butter pickles on white bread. He brought multiple sandwiches.

We aren't a couple that we have to have a nicer dinner on a picnic. I see he also brought my favorite kind of cookies, peanut butter. He pulls out two plastic cups and ice cold water.

That's one thing I love about him. He isn't one who has to have a really fancy dinner to call it a date, he is just fine with simple things.

I love him so much.

****

Hey y'all hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Yay Anakin is home!! Anika and Ander are going on there date that Ander has been planning, but wait there will be more.

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: own Star Wars I do not jut love the series I do