Chapter 25

It's been a week since I was told about my dads past. It took me a day or three to actually wrap my head around it and forgive him for not telling me.

I haven't heard from Daniel, thankfully. If I hear from him, face to face, I will most likely do something I will regret.

Training has been progressing which is good. I'm learning quickly which is also good.

I head to my moms office at the Jedi Temple. She is not in her office. Most likely in a political meeting.

I go over to the big window behind her desk and just stand there, not really thinking about anything.

I feel strong arms around me. Ander. I didn't even here him come in.

"Surprised you didn't hear me come in" he says

"I'm surprised I didn't hear you come in as well" I say "usually I do. Do you need anything?"

"I just saw you walking to your moms office. I waited a few minutes, but didn't hear any talking. Came in and I wanted to know if anything was wrong" he says

"Everything's fine." I say

"Have you forgiven your dad yet?" He asks

I completely forgot to tell Ander.

"Yes, but it took me about three days to figure it out and forgive him" I say "I wasn't mad at him for long it was just the day he told me that I was frustrated, I just wanted to wrap my brain it"

"That's understandable" he says "now do you want to go to our room?"

"We haven't been there in a while" I say "I'd love to"

We start walking to our room, hand in hand. We get to our room and it hasn't changed one bit. We sit on the couch and just talk about random things. We laugh at times.

I look at the clock on the table.

It's 5:45 pm. How were we here for 4 hours?!

"Oh my gosh! I have to go!" I say "love you and I will see you tomorrow"

"Okay, love you too" he says

We kiss and we both leave.

I get home just before 6:00 pm.

"Anika, where are you going it's time for dinner?" Mom says as she sees me head upstairs.

"I'm just going to put my things upstairs, I'll be down in a minute" I say

"Don't take too long" she says

"I won't" I say

I head up to my room I take off my belt and put my lightsabers under my pillow. I always put them under my pillow.

I head downstairs for dinner. I see everyone except Leia. I'm guessing date with Han.

"Let me guess, Leia isn't here because of a date with Han?" I ask

"Exactly" Luke says

"Figured" I say

We eat dinner and I head upstairs. I change into a red tank top and black shorts. I let my hair out of its side braid.

I go downstairs and say good nights. It's around 9:30 now. I was upstairs for a while with my thoughts.

My head hits the pillow and I'm instantly asleep.

****

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! I know nothing major happened like the last few.

Please,
Comment!!
Vote!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars I just love the series