Keefe POV

Keefe had never thought that his heart could beat as fast as it was right now, A voice! And so he ran after the arguing voices, not wanting to lose them through the chirping birds and flooding daylight. He ran faster and faster, now not caring about the branches raking against his skin, picking and prodding, the voices turned louder, clearer

Keefe's heart raced as he heard the familiar voice calling "Blondieeee...". He crept closer, trying to make out more of the conversation. The voices became clearer, and he recognized Sophie's voice, though tinged with frustration and exhaustion. "Sophie!" he called out, stepping into the clearing. His voice was hoarse, and his heart pounded in his chest. Sophie turned abruptly, her eyes wide with surprise and relief.

"Keefe?" she responded, her voice breaking. She ran towards him, and they embraced tightly, both trembling slightly from the ordeal. "You found me," Sophie whispered, her voice filled with a mix of disbelief and gratitude.

"I promised I would," Keefe replied, pulling back to look into her eyes. "We need to get out of here. Marella helped me open a portal. It's our way back." Sophie nodded, but before they could move, Ro stepped forward, her expression serious. "Hold on, we need a plan. This place is crawling with dangers, and we can't just rush out blindly." Keefe nodded, acknowledging Ro's point. "You're right. We need to be careful. But we also need to move fast. Fitz and the others are probably already searching for us."