Chapter 29: The Night Reaper Part-3

(Chii...)

(Izuna activates his Mangekyo Sharingan.)

(and starts to inspect the darkness covered around his house.)

Izuna: "This is not Darkness Release as I expected. But it is quite close."

(Izuna scrutinizes the darkness.)

(as he notices the microscopic black particles covering his house.)

Izuna: "By utilizing the aspect of genjutsu, Yin Release and Water Release... he has created a unique technique. Humm... the microscopic water molecules act as a prism and by using a genjutsu... the user creates an image of Night... he then imbues the water molecules with Yin Release chakra and cuts off any kind of light from the covered space... thus effectively isolating it from surroundings. The result being the unique simulation of absolute Night."

(Izuna curiously breaks down the complexity.)

(of the technique as he analyses it with his Mangekyo Sharingan.)
______________________________________

Izuna: "Hmm..."

Izuna [in mind]: 'This jutsu has a weakness. The chakra cost is quite high... so an average jounin can only cast it once before running out of chakra... and the absolute Night won't give the caster any advantages either, unless the person has an ocular power to see through Darkness itself. As far as I know, only my Mangekyo Sharingan and perhaps the Rinnegan can see through this absolute night. No... perhaps I can use sound and vibrations to keep track of my surroundings... but it won't be that reliable compared to my Mangekyo Sharingan.'

(Izuna deactivates his Mangekyo Sharingan.)

(and focuses his concentration on sounds and vibrations.)

Izuna [in mind]: 'Now my question is how the assassin will see me?'

[To be continued...]
______________________________________

Author Note: stay tuned for next chapter.

Please support me with your votes and comment!

Love from odisha ❤️