FOUR : NICK

Shit,I'm totally embarrassed right now,I can't see his face,but when I do,he isn't upset or angry,instead he is smiling at me,I feel relieved.
"Hi,I'm sorry for the misunderstanding,I'm Nick,Nea's brother",I tell him.
"I know you",he says with amusement in his eyes.
"I see",I tell him,
A moment of silence,his hand still holding mine,when I turn down my gaze to our hands,his eyes moves to it,he smiles.
"Myself Warren",he says,finally leaving my hand.
"Yup noted",I tell him.

There's something in his eyes that's making me uncomfortable?
No.
Conscious?
Yes.
His eyes are digging holes into my body,
Is he eyeing me right now?
Does that mean,he's interested in me?
No that can't be right,we just met.
His eyes are the problem,it's dark-golden brown like honey,he is same height as mine,maybe a inch taller?
He is like a hunk,his arms are not exactly bulged but the biceps will show every inch of his body to the eyes that will be lingering around. His hairs are brown,all curly and beautiful,his thighs all thick and.....WHAT THE FUCK.

what the fuck is wrong with me,did I just explained to myself that how fine he is?
No fucking way,no no no no noooo.......
"I want a customized one",he asks and I watch him as I push all the thoughts aside.
I'm straight because the last time I checked I was still straight.
Yes he is attractive,anyone can be a fool for a minute,that's it nothing more than that,I was a fool for a minute,that's it.

"Okay,let's go inside my office",I say him and something shifts in his gaze,NOPE NOT GONNA OPEN THAT DOOR,I Don't wanna know what his gaze meant.
They sat in front of me,his god damn eyes still staring at me,Nea sees it and elbowed him,his eyes now narrowed down to her,I take a deep breath,focus yeah let's focus.

"What might be the design that you are looking into",I ask him and he turns to look at me.
"I was looking for a platinum ring,I want initials on it",he says.
"Okay,cool what are the initials?",I ask him.
"M.I.N.E,MINE",he tells and my stomach does and flip flop on it's own.
"Okay",I say flatly.
"I wanted to gift it for my boyfriend",he says and I have never been so happy,thank God he has a boyfriend.
"That's really sweet of you",I tell him and he just nods.
"So come day after tomorrow for the initials,you can choose the style of it",I tell him and he just nods again.

Okay this is awkward,too uncomfortable now,I suddenly start to shift in my seat,I guess he understood that. He stood up and said,"it was nice meeting you....",he trailed off.
"How can I address you?",he asks.
"Nick just call me Nick",I tell him and he smiles underneath his breath.
"Okay,it was nice meeting you Nick",he says and walks out of the office.

Nea still eyeing me.
"What?",I say irritatingly.
"So,did you like him?",she asks out of nowhere.
I feel like laughing,because she knows that I have never been with a guy,I tried kissing once and it felt so wrong,I'm as straight as it gets,I don't have any hatred against gay community,just I feel little bit uncomfortable around them when they try to flirt with me out of nowhere.
"No of course not",I tell her and she nods and walks out of the office.
What was this situation?

DAY AFTER TOMORROW
There's a knock on my office door,"Come in".
"Hi",Warren greets.
Right he was supposed to come today,Great.
"Hi,come take a seat",I tell him and he does.
"Can you give me like 15 minutes,I have some work,I will finish if off?",I tell him and he stares at me and just nods.

The room is so silent,it's making me nervous,I lift my head up only to see Warren looking at me,why does he have to stare at me like that?
"So what are studying?",I ask trying to talk something, anything.
"Architectures last year",he says.
"Great"
"Yeah"
Silence......

I don't know why I ask but I do,"what's your boyfriend's name?"
Silence......
I lift my head up again to see why he isn't answering,but he only smirks.
"Why do you want to know Nick?",he asks.
Great question,why do I want to know?
"Just curious,you are even buying a ring for him,he must be important",I tell acting as normal as possible.
"I never said I have a boyfriend",he says and I just stare at him,
What's that supposed to mean?
"I don't understand",I tell him.
"I never said I have a boyfriend",he repeats.
"Then what about the ring?",I ask him.
"For the future",he says flatly.
"I see",I say as I smile at him awkwardly.

"Are you uncomfortable around me?",he asks.
Did I made him feel that way?
"No Why?",I ask him.
"I can feel it,normally most of the people are like that",he says.
"What makes you think that I'm uncomfortable?",I ask him.
"You don't look at me,you are uncomfortable that's why you are shifting in your seat,you are making conversations so it won't feel awkward",he says.
"Nothing like that,it's just that.....it's your eyes..."
"What about my eyes?",he asks.
"It's.....I mean you stare at me and I don't know what I should think of that",I tell him honestly.
"I like staring at you",he says with a poker face and I almost laughed.
"Why?",I ask him.
"You are hot",he says and I just stare at him.
"Thank you I guess?"
He just smiles.

"So these are the styles,choose any one you like",I tell him.
"Which one do you like?",he asks.
"This one",I say as I show him.
"I like that too,finalize this then",he says.
"You don't wanna see any other styles? I mean it's something I like,choose what YOU like",I tell him.
"Yeah,I DID CHOOSE WHAT I LIKE",he says and I just nod.
"Okay,I will inform Nea,when it's done",I tell him.
"Why don't you inform it directly to me?",he asks.
"I don't have your number",I tell him.
He gets up from his seat and walks towards me,he hands out his phone to me.
"Put your number",he says.
I did as he said.
"Now call",he says.
I did and my phone rang,his gaze turns to my phone,he took back his phone and leaned down,his hands resting on both sides of arms of the chair,he leans down,his lips near my ear.
"I will be in touch",he whispers.
I can feel his breath,his lips almost touching my ears,my stomach feels uneasy all of a sudden.
He steps back,"Bye Nick",he says and I just nod.