THIRTY EIGHT : NICK(21+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

FUCK ME.....
He can't be serious right now,how can I control when he says those kind of words?
"Fuck me DADDY",he repeats again as I tried not to lose my shit.
No I'm not giving in,not yet....
I need to shut him up,I need to.....
I take his lips,I kiss him while moving slowly inside him.
All he could do was squirm under me,whimpering he tries to pull out his mouth but I don't let him,I don't stop kissing,I kiss and suck and bite but I don't let him utter a word.
He threads his fingers in my hairs as he presses our mouth tightly,sucking my tongue as he moans,his Cock is so hard between our bodies.
I can feel the precum,I rub our bodies together as I suck his tongue,still moving inside him.
I leave his lips hoping he won't call me.....Daddy...God it's ridiculous that how that word is driving me crazy.

I got up and stood on the floor,I grabbed his thighs and pulled him to the edge of the table and I pushed inside him again,I moved a little faster,he starts to tremble.
Thank God he is not saying anything,atleast that's what I thought until he decided to open his mouth again.
"FUCK ME HARDER DADDY PLEASE,MY PUSSY IS WEEPING FOR YOUR COCK",he fucking whines.
God I lost my mind as I pounded into him,he screamed loudly,his back arching as he cries out.
And what I say after that is completely Alien to me.
"YEAH? YOU WANT YOUR DADDY'S COCK DEEP INSIDE YOUR PUSSY?",I ask him.
"YES DADDY",he cries out.

After listening to his words and screams,I'm little less embarrassed,god the more I hear his words and screams,the more I feel like I'm watching porn,its ridiculously hot that how much he is enjoying himself under me,the words which were said just to provoke me turned into his moans.
"YES DADDY,POUND YOUR BOY'S PUSSY,FUCK ME HARDER DADDY,FILL ME UP UNTIL IT STARTS FLOODING FROM MY PUSSY,GIVE IT TO ME,GIVE IT TO ME DAAAADDY",he says,crying out,making my Cock throb inside him,I lost it, I fucking lost it as I pounded into that pussy,harder.
"YESYESYES......FUCK ME DADDY,FUCK ME",he whines,god....
"TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT DADDY'S CUM IN YOU?",I ask him.
He lifts himself up as he grabs my arms,my Cock buries deep inside him as he cries out.
"FUCK NICK,I WANT IT DEEP INSIDE ME.....AHHH....FUCK.....FUCK MY PUSSY,FILL ME UP PLEEEEASE",he cries out,his tears running down his cheeks.
His nipples....Fuuuck....that's something delicious.
I go crazy as I latch onto his nipple,I suck it hard,he cries holding the edges of the table,I pound into him again and again and again,he cries,chokes on his tears,the sounds that I'm listening to is,his screams,his moans,his cries,the slick sound of my mouth around his nipple and slapping sound of our flesh as I rammed into him,
He starts to shake,I leave his nipple as I gripped his ass and I started thrusting faster,he shakes......
"Nick please let me come,please I can't take it anymore,I can't......anymore and I want it,I want it deep inside me please,please daddy......",he cries out.
Fuuuuck......
I pulled out my Cock and slammed deeper into that pussy,hitting straight to his prostate,he screamed almost succeeded to wake up the dead as his cum sputtered on my face,on my chest and on my stomach.
He was vibrating as I pulled him against my chest,he wrapped around me immediately and I moved slowly,so he could catch his breath,when his breath evened out,I slowly made him lay on his back as I started to move again.

He lost TO ME,BUT I LOST TO HIM TOO WHEN I SAW HIS WEAK SMILE,it wasn't his best smile,but at that time it was the bestest smile I have ever received.
I fucked him faster,the table beneath him started to shake too,screeching against the floor as I pounded into him,he trembles as I unloaded my cum inside him,I never knew coming deep in ass would feel this good,I never fucked a man,whom am I kidding? I never even been with a man until him.

I watch him as he is breathing unsteadily,his lips parted,his lips all red and bruised,his beautiful pale face all flushed,his eyes all glassy from tears,his nipple hard,my hand prints on his hip would last for days.
My heart clenches for some reason as I pull him against my chest,he hugs me tightly burying his face in the crook of my neck,he kisses me softly,all this is too intimate,too Comfortable and it feels like.....more than just Like.
My heart thuds crazily as I wrap him tightly,something is breaking inside me,I'm not liking the feeling.
I NEVER BEEN SO GLAD BY LOSING SOMETHING,LOSING FOR HIM,LOSING TO HIM AND LOSING IN HIM FELT GOOD,FELT RIGHT.

"Well that was little embarrassing",he says nuzzling against me,bringing me back from my thoughts.
I chuckle as I threaded my fingers in his hairs,I have realized that I do it more often,I kiss the top of his head as he kisses my chest.
"You are still hugging me",he says,I look ahead of me as I rub his back.
It must've been hurting.
"Did I hurt you?",I ask him.
He lifts his head to look at me,I look at him too,he scans my face,I don't know what's my face saying,but I just hope he doesn't see the anxiety that's growing in me.
He cups my cheeks as he looks at me carefully.
You gonna end up hurting him,you will.
The voice from the back of my head mocks me.
My heart clenches tightly against my chest as I look at him.
"Why would you think that?",he asks and I shake my head,pulling him again to my chest tightly.
"Well,you took my Cock deep inside you",I try to tease him,trying to push away the thoughts.
"You thought I wouldn't?",he asks.
"I did,but you took it so well baby BUT YOU LOST TO ME",I tell him.
"WELL YOU LOST TO ME TOO",he says.
"YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT,I DID LOST TO YOU",I say as I pressed my lips to him tightly,so fucking tight that I want to rip apart immediately but at the same time I never want it to be apart.

Please God don't make me hurt him.....
That's the least thing he deserves......