FIVE : NICK

I have no idea why that memory is appearing in my mind again and again.
It's just a normal sentence 'I will be in touch' see It's normal,it's totally normal.
It's been two days,what happened in my office stays there and it's never going to happen again,I won't let him anywhere near me.
He is confusing me,I felt his lips on my ear,my Cock twitches at the thought,fuck fuck fuck.....

It's night around 9,I went to a bar filled with so many people,I'm waiting for anyone to come near me,I wanna know if I'm really attracted to men or not.
There's a guy whose eyeing me,I smile at him almost forcefully,he stood up and slides beside me in my booth,he didn't even touch me and I'm already feeling uncomfortable.
"Hi",he breathes out near my ear and somewhere inside my mind,someone is screaming 'wrong,wrong,wrong' I suddenly got up,
"Sorry I have errands to run",I say as I pushed myself out of the booth and rushed to my car and sat inside.

It took me like five minutes to digest about what I fucking did,I knew I'm not gay or bi,it's just that Warren is intimidating that's it. He is charming,he is handsome,that's why I might have feeling weird that's it,nothing more than that.
Liar a voice comes behind my head.
I totally ignore it and went back to home,I just need a sleep that's it.

IN THE MORNING
I couldn't sleep,something might be wrong with me,I went to shop and when I entered my office,my memories are back,fuckkkk I scream,one of the employee comes rushing inside my office.
"What happened sir,do you want anything?",he asked.
"Come here",I tell him and he came near me.
"Just whisper something in my ear",I tell him and he stares at me.
"I know it's weird but would you please do it?",I request him and he nods irritatingly.
He leans down and whispers in my ear,"What happened sir?",he says.
Nothing,nothing,I'm feeling nothing.

He pulls back and stares at me but I'm unable to process that what is wrong with me?
"Did it affect you in someway?",he asks and I shake my head.
"Did it affect when someone else did?",he asks and I nod.
And I suddenly realised what I did and I shake my head immediately,when I saw him he's laughing and I glare at him.
"Zip it up,if you open your mouth...",
"Nope I won't,but boss I think you are attracted to that person",he says.
"Get out"
"Okay".

I'm attracted?
Jesus no way,it was just a 'heat of a moment' thing,that's it.
Don't think too much,don't think too much.....

NEXT DAY IN THE AFTERNOON
I'm going back to my home for lunch,I parked my car and was in the doorway,that's when I hear people talking.
"Bella is lasagne ready?",I hear a male voice which is somewhat similar.
Who might that be?
I entered the living room only to see Warren sitting on the couch,having snacks,eating like a baby,I automatically smile.

His gaze stuck on mine and he smiles and I smile back at him.
"10-15 minutes more honey,it will be ready",my mom screams from the kitchen.
Mom and Warren know eachother?
Why don't I know about this?
I was about to go upstairs to change my clothes,before that could happen,Warren crowds me.
I take a step back and he takes a step forward,this happens until I hit the counter of our mini bar in our house.

"How are you Nick?",he asks.
"I'm fine",I manage to say.
I don't look at his eyes,it's distracting somehow.
"Is my ring ready?"
"Not yet,but it will be soon",I tell him.
He is so close,his breath is fanning against my skin,his scent is somewhat.....
He lifts my chin up making me look at his eyes.
"Look at me while I'm talking to you",he says softly.
Am I having a heart attack,because my heartbeat is raising like anything,I can almost hear it.
"I....I.....",I don't know what to say,fuck I never felt this way.
He is just 1 inch taller than me but I suddenly feel like an ant in front of him.

Suddenly Nea comes and pushes Warren onto me,his hands wraps around my waist,his whole body is flushed against mine and his face resting on my shoulder.
He will definitely feel my heartbeats because It feels like it will crawl out of it's system anytime now.
"Your heart is beating way too fast",he whispers near my ear.
"It's....",oh god I'm so screwed,I can't utter a word,what is wrong with me?
Before I could think to say anything,he bites my earlobe,holy fuck my whole body shivers.
"Get a room guys",Nea whispers near us.
"You were here all the time?",Warren asks and she nods her head while laughing.

"You brat come here",Warren yells at her.
Nea runs away from him and Warren chases behind her and I'm left with the aftershock.
Did he just bit my earlobe?
Oh god,my body is heating up,I need a shower,definitely the cold one.
I run upstairs to my room and locked my door,I remove my clothes and went to take a shower,I stand there for what feels like eternity,memories rewinding itself again and again,my body doesn't cool down even after a cold shower.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and came outside the bathroom.
I hear a knock on my door,I went to open,only to see Warren standing there, his eyes staring at my body.
I feel naked all of a sudden.
He clears his throat and his gaze shifts to my eyes,
"Lunch is ready,Bella told me to inform you",he says and I just nod.
He left.
I'm definitely going to the hospital tomorrow before I get a heart attack.