FIFTY ONE :WARREN

I was so fucking wrong,he isn't happy at all,he is looking at me like he would snap at me any minute now.
My heart aches,well it's been aching for months now.
"Didn't you say that you wouldn't come then why are you here?",he gritted out.
"I'm here for Nea and Bella",I tell him.
"Ughh,of course you are or are you here to take a revenge on me for yelling at you today?",he asks.
What's wrong with him?
Why is he acting like this?

"What's wrong with you Nick? Why are you behaving like this?",I ask him.
"Nothing is wrong with me,I just don't want mom or dad to know,that's it",he says almost annoyed.
"Bella invited me,that's why I'm here and don't worry,I'm not going to tell your little secret to anyone",I tell as I walk towards the kitchen.

IT'S OKAY IT'S OKAY.
HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL MYSELF THAT I'M OKAY,TO ACTUALLY BE OKAY?

"Hi honey",Bella greets as I go to her and hug her tightly,she wraps me as she strokes my back softly.
"What happened son?",she asks,her voice so soft.
"Nothing,I just missed you so much",I tell her my voice breaking.
"I missed you too,why don't you come often? It's been months",she says.
"I...I will try to come more often",I tell her and I pull back to look at her.
She is smiling brightly,I really wish I had a mom like her,someone who loves me.
I kiss her cheeks as she is cooking.

"I miss your food",I tell her.
"I miss feeding to you",she says.
I smile at her as I hug her again.
"Honey tell me what's wrong? Something is wrong isn't it? You don't look....happy",she says pulling back.
"Nothing I really missed you a lot",I tell her and she nods.
"I'm starving,cook fast Bella",I whine.
She softly slaps my cheeks as she laughs turning back to cooking.

I walk towards the living room,I see Nea and Nick sitting on the couch.
I go and I sit next to Nea,I don't want to sit beside Nick,because I know better than that,I'm damn sure he will be pissed.
"Why don't you sit beside him Warren?",Nea asks.
I look at Nick and I look back at Nea,"I'm Fine here",I say.
She looks at Nick and glares at him,"You still keeping him in the dark?",she asks and he sighs and went upstairs.
"What is happening here? What am I missing?",Nea asks.
"Your brother is an asshole",I tell her.
"I know that,tell something New",she says nodding.
I smile at her,"Nothing you should be concerned of",I tell her and she stares at me.
God she can see right through me.
"Don't worry,I got this",I tell her as I went upstairs.

I knock on his bedroom.
He opened,"What are you doing here?",he gritted out.
I push open the door,went inside and closed it.
"Why can't you understand?",he says.
I don't talk,I just crash my lips to his.
He moans,I pull him closer as I suck his tongue,he's trying hard to rip off our mouths but I won't fucking let him.
After like 5 minutes I pull back and I press my forehead to his.
"What happened to you?",I whisper quietly.
He goes still,"What do you mean?",he asks.
"You are always irritated,always angry at me,is something wrong,did I do something?",I ask him,my eyes almost ready to explode with tears.
He looks at my face and his hardened face suddenly becomes softer as he immediately wraps me In his arms,"I'm sorry,I'm so sorry",he whispers.
I hold him tightly as I try to calm down.

He pulls back as he watches my face again,"Come let's have dinner",he says taking me outside the room as we went downstairs.
Nea grins at us,Jesus this girl thinks way too much.
"Stop looking like that",I tell her and she nods still grinning like an idiot.

We all sat for the dinner as we were eating,we talked about how things are going on and all and went to our respective rooms to sleep but I couldn't sleep.
I went near the balcony as I let the cold breeze to hit me,it's too cold nowadays.
A warm hands wraps around me as I look over my shoulder to see Nick.
He leaves and stands beside me.
"Why do you always leave your door unlocked?",he asks looking at the dark sky.
It's dark in here and only light that's emerging this room is from the moon.

I try to come up with the answer.
What am I supposed to say? That....
It's because my mom locked me up for 2 days when I was 14?
Or I fucking feel suffocating when I lock the door?
Or I feel like I'm 14 again,crying in my room like a baby?
Or that it reminds me of how weak I was?
Or how pathetic I was?

"Warren?",he says rubbing between my eyebrows with his thumb.
"I...I....just hate it,I don't like",I tell him.
He pulls me closer to him as he watches me,he just watches.
"I'm sorry for being an asshole",he says dropping his forehead to mine.
"Hmmm",
He lifts his head and again watches me.
His hands trails up to my cheeks as he cups it and tries to kiss,but before he could,I turn so he ended up kissing my cheeks.
I don't know why I did that?

The look in his face shows how hurt he is now.
"I'm sorry.....I didn't mean to...",I try to say.
He shakes his head,"It's okay,I know I was an asshole for two months now,I understand",he says leaving my cheeks and giving me a weak smile.
Fuuuck I hate it.....I hate how much his mere expressions make me want to give the fucking world.
So I give what he wanted,I grabbed his hairs and gripped tightly as I kissed him,he moans immediately wrapping his hands around my head as he pulls me tightly against him.

God I love him so so much that it hurts,it hurts that he doesn't feel the same,it hurts because he never said that he loves me too.....

I leave his lips as I go down to his neck and he stops,"Sorry",I tell him and he just shakes his head and he pulls me again to his mouth.
My heart aches painfully,he doesn't wants me to kiss his neck or suck it,he doesn't want a mark there.
He said he doesn't want the people to know that he has a hickey on his neck.

If this keeps on going on what am I supposed to do?