NINETY FIVE : WARREN

He said he wants to marry ME,I mean I still can't believe he said that,my heart is still beating crazily.
He went to shower first and I thought of joining him.
I was entering the bathroom as I saw him staring at himself in the mirror,actually not himself but the mark I made on his neck,it's purple in color.
Does he regrets it?
Does he hates it?
My heart suddenly aches as I see his blank expression.
But then he smiles,he touches his finger over that mark as he brushes it and smiles even brightly.
I let out a breath that I didn't even knew I was holding.
I went inside and stood behind him,he looks at me through the mirror as he smiles again.
"You...you like my love bite?",I ask him.
"I love it",he says taking my hands and wrapping it around him as he leans into me.
"Mark me like this wherever you want,only you have the access to every inch of my body,you know that right?",he says.
"Hmmmhhm I know",I say as I latch onto to the other side of his neck as I suck on it.

"Ahhh...Baby...you sure you are sucking and not eating?",he moans as I leave his neck.
"I can't eat right now,I will do that after this month thing",I say as I continue to suck.
After what feels like eternity I leave his skin.
"I see,one on each side uhh?",
"Yup,isn't it beautiful?",
"Yaa way too beautiful",he says as he turns around.
He looks at me as he caresses my curls.
"I missed these curls",he says as I flush myself against him.
"Aren't you being cute and adorable and naughty today?",he asks nuzzling his nose against mine.
"What am I supposed to do then? I can't get enough of you,it's ridiculous that no matter how many times you are inside me,I still crave for more,can you not stick your Cock in me like forever?",I ask him honestly but he laughs.
"I'm seriously",I tell him.
"Are you?",he says cupping my bare ass as he rubs our Cocks together.
"Push your Cock inside me now please",I already plead as he laughs and leaves me right there and gets under the shower.
"Asshole",I yell as he smiles.
I went and stood behind him as I kissed his head and then we both ended up eating eachothers lips and showered for an hour.

After what feels like eternity we put on our clothes as we went downstairs,it's cute that how he is still wearing my clothes.
"Where did you even get all these clothes of mine? Were you inside my house?",I ask as he goes still.
"Yeah.....I mean once I did went and took all of your clothes",he says as he rushes to the kitchen.
He is hiding something,isn't it?
"But you didn't knew my code",I tell him as he looks for something.
"How about pancakes and some fruits?",he asks avoiding my question.
"Niiick",
"I'm gonna cook then",he says.
I walk towards him as I hugged him tightly.
"You are hiding things",I tell him as he shakes his head.
"No,nothing like that,it's just that.....I Don't know how to say",he says looking at my t-shirt.
"Tell me",
He cups my cheeks and kisses me,"You.....you can't be angry",he says as my heart thumps.
What is it?
"I.....kinda bought your house?",he says looking awkwardly.
I'm processing what he said.
"What do you mean you bought it?",
"The couple you sent who bought your house,I bought it from them,it's OUR HOME Warren,I'm not letting it go",he says as my heart melts.
"You.....I mean Nea told me once that you moved out,were you in my home?",I ask as he nods.

Jesus what should I do with him,god I fucking love him so much,is there any other word which can express my feeling right now.

I push him on the table as I hugged him tightly.
"Nick.....you are.....fuck baby you drive me nuts",I say as he chuckles.
"Fuuuck",I rasp as I crash my lips to him.
My hands disappearing inside his t-shirt as I flush myself against him.
I kiss him almost desperately,he grips my curls as he pulls me even tightly,we tilt our heads as we suck on eachothers lips.
I slowly pull away a bit but I want to kiss him again,my eyes are all moist as I blindly search for his lips again but he understood I guess as he pulls me again to his mouth,I straddle his lap as I moan in his mouth like a whore.
"Forget about that one month no sex thing,I want you inside me,deep deep so fucking deep inside me",I beg as he cups my head and hugs me tightly.
"I want to be inside you too but let's not break it,let's enjoy all these little things",he says as I nod like a puppy.
"Whatever you say",I tell as he kisses my forehead.
"Let's go to our home,that's where we belong",he says and I nod again happily as I hug him tightly.
"But let's have our breakfast,I'm starving",he says as I chuckle.

We decided that I would be making pancakes and he would chop the fruits.
"Here your Pancakes are ready sir",I say as he looks at it happily.
"I missed your cooking",he says as I sit beside him.
"Eat as much as you want",I say as he devours it.
We both ate as we got dressed properly.
"Are you excited?",he asks as I nod.
It's been more than seven years.

We finally arrived to my old home,well he said it's OUR HOME.
"Come let's go inside",he says as he helds my hand and takes me near the door.
The code is still the same as he opens the door.
I see as my heart warms,nothing has changed,everything is as it was before.
"You kept just the way it was before",I say as I look around.
"Yaa I wanted to feel that I was with you",he says.
I rush towards him as I tug him tightly.
"Thank you",I whisper.
He shakes his head,"Thank you and thank you to this home that kept me grounded,I was going crazy without you",he says smiling weakly.
"I.....I...didn't know what to do when I heard that you left this town,Nea said that uncle Edon told her not to track you so I really didn't knew what to do but then I noticed that I.....didn't had my ring",he says as he touches the ring that he's wearing right now,"I came in search of my ring,I didn't knew the code so I had to beg your best friend,so from then I decided to live here,somewhere close to you,I was scared to death when that couple came and said that this house belonged to them",
"How did you buy from them?",I ask.
He shifts in his place,"I and Nea offered them an another house,so they ended up giving this house to me",he says as he turns around.
"I see",
"I'm sorry",I whisper as I pulled him in my arms.
"What are you sorry for?",he asks adjusting my curls.
"For making you.....",before I could say anything he kisses me.
"No more talking,let's just spend all day being in eachothers arms",he says as I nod.
He lifts me as he takes me to my.....our room as we lay on bed and we went to sleep in eachothers arm.

When I open my eyes,he's still sleeping.
I slowly slipped out of his grip as I went downstairs.
Well I will cook something special for him.
He is living here for 7 years now and he started to learn about cooking for 2 years now which means he definitely has all the things in his fridge.
I opened as I see few things are gone rotten,well he was with me for more than a week now so it's totally understandable.
But didn't he even hired a maid?
If he had then atleast she would've checked.
Anyway I will order the ingredients that I need.

As I was ordering,I hear Nick's voice.
"Warren",he screams.
I was about to go upstairs but he rushed down.
His body is trembling,his eyes moist,my heart aches.
Did he thought I left again,fuck he wanted me in his arms when he wakes up.
"I'm sorry",he says absentmindedly as he tugs me to him.
"Nick Nick?",
"I'm sorry,I'm so sorry,please don't leave me",he cries as I held him tightly.
"Shhhh.....I'm here,I'm right here,I'm not going anywhere,I'm not leaving you baby,I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry",I say as my tears filled my eyes.
He isn't talking,my heart starts to hammer against my chest as I pulled a little to look at him.
He is crying silently.
I take a deep breathe as I lifted him in my arms as I sat on the couch.
"I'm sorry",I whisper as he hugs me tightly.

After what feels like eternity,he pulls back a little and leaves my arms and went upstairs.
What was that?
I rushed towards the room as I saw him near the balcony as he is taking deep breathes.
"Nick?",I call him quietly.
He turns around and forces a smile as my heart rips apart.
"Hmm?",
I rush to him as I take him in my arms.
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I swear I will never ever leave your arms,I promise,I wanted to cook something for you that's why I went downstairs but.....no it's my fault I'm sorry,I will never leave you",I say as my tears rolls down my cheeks.
He clutches my t-shirt as he hugs me tightly.
"Talk to me",I plead.
"You are here that's enough for me",he whispers.

God he really ended up loving me too much,isn't it?
I never thought he would love me this much.
But I'm glad he loves me just the way I love him.
But he has to stop panicking this way,it's not good for his mental health.