SIXTY FIVE : NICK

I went back home as I slammed the door behind me as I sat on my bed.
Yes this is good for both of us.
He will stop loving me and I don't have to feel guilty about it too.
Yes this is right.

Sleep just sleep.
I tried and tried and tried but nothing,I just couldn't fall asleep.
All night my mind was roaming around the thought of suddenly ending this relationship,not exactly ended but still.
Yesterday night we were fucking like maniac and in one day how tables have turned.
It was a struggle to sleep but I did.

ONE MONTH LATER
Everything is normal or that's what I'm telling myself.
My phone vibrates as I see Brixton is calling me.
I pick up the phone immediately,"You have Him?",I ask.
"Yes,I will send you the address,meet me there,I already informed Warren,he will be here too,I heard about you guys,I don't know if you did right or wrong but it will be less painful for him",he says while my heart twists painfully as I ignore it again.
"Okay",I whisper as I cut the call.

I left my home to the location which Brixton sent.
It seems like some abandoned factory,I went inside as I saw WARREN,standing and looking at Robin as he yelps in pain because he has been stabbed.
"I'm here",I tell as Warren turns back to see me but it's just for a second then he turns back to Robin.
"This bastard is not only a Bully but a Rapist too",Brixton says as my eyes widens and so does Warren's.
"Why is he alive yet?",I ask him.
"Someone is protecting him but the sad thing is even he doesn't know it,some anonymous or someone who knows about us",Brixton says.
"But the good thing is,he is an orphan,so no ones gonna mourn for him if something happens to him",Brixton says.
"Well that's a good thing but seriously how sad is that,that no one's gonna miss you if You disappear into thin air",Warren mocks him as he starts to tremble with fear.

"How many girls did he....he...raped?",Warren asks Brixton feeling uncomfortable.
"He raped two girls, those two killed themselves but one more girl was there with them,she was about to be raped but somehow she was rescued,she is under therapies",Brixton informs.
"What's her Name?",I ask.
"NAVY GREEN",he says as my eyes widens.

Isn't she the GIRLFRIEND OF SHEPHERD?
WHAT THE FUCK,SHE....SHE?
DOES SHEPHERD KNOWS THIS?
My blood is literally boiling right now,when I met her she seemed so flawless but she went through hell but she looked too Normal, does that mean SHEPHERD already knew that?
Let me ask him about this later.

"You guys think you can kill me,even if you do,do you think you can reach HIM?",Robin says.
"You know Him? I thought you don't",Brixton gritted out.
"I don't know his face but I do know who he is and Brixton,you will be in utter silence",he says looking at Brixton and turns to me,"You are lucky Nick,because he doesn't give a shit about you because all he wants is HIM",he says looking back at Brixton as he smirks.

I can see the annoyance on Brixton's face as he takes out his gun.
Robin eyes widens as he tries to cut his rope.
"Don't try anything because it's worthless and useless",I gritted out.
"Shut up you FAGGOT,you fucker this is all because of you",he fucking yells at ME.
He must be an idiot to do it. I take gun from Brixton's hand as I point the gun at Robin.
"So you were telling something?",I ask him as he starts to shake his head.
I go near him as I point the gun to his forehead,I see as he shivers and trembles.
"Don't kill me",he suddenly starts to plead.
"You fucking hurt those innocent girls,you think after knowing that any of us would spare you?",I gritted out as he starts to cry.
"I'm sorry,I won't do it again,I promise",he pleads.
I pull away the gun and he starts to relax a bit but his eyes pops when I point the gun at his filthy Cock.
"No,nonoonono,please,let me go",he cries.
Warren comes near us as he takes out the knife from his thigh and shoves it on the back of his filthy hand.
Robin screams as pain consumes him.

"I told you to not to mess with my family and yet you didn't heard and not only that, you even played with those innocent girls",I say.
"You Fucking FAGGOTS",he screams.
My mind clogs as I scream,"I'm not a FAGGOT and this is for those girls",I say And I pull the trigger to his crotch as he screams loudly.
He isn't stopping,he is screaming and screaming as we watched him.
"I will kill you",he yelps in pain still crying and screaming.
"It's becoming to loud in here",I tell as I pull the trigger to his forehead,his eyes widened as I see the bullet pass through his forehead In a second.

We watch as his blood runs down his forehead,down to his neck as he dies.
"Hmm good Job",Brixton Says as I look at him.
"Who was he talking about?",I ask him.
"I don't know,it's too difficult to find him,he is hiding himself so well",he says.
"But I will find him",he gritted out as I and Warren nod at him.
"Thank you",Warren thanked Brixton.
"Thank you",even I thank him as he nods.
"Thank you to you too,if you didn't come to me then I wouldn't have known that someone is trying to do something to me",he says.
"Just make sure to stay safe",I tell him as he nods and calls someone.
"Clean up the mess",he orders someone as he says goodbye to us and he left.

I look back and forth as Warren suddenly approaches me,it's been one month,it's somewhat weird.
"How's your thigh and hand",he asks.
"It's good now",I tell him and he nods.
"Day after tomorrow come to my place around 8 in the evening",he says and he just left.
"But....",he doesn't listen he just left.
Why so?