ONE HUNDRED : NICK(21+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

He can't stop kissing me and his hands needs to stop because he's been tracing my body with his hand for minutes now, and we both are in just boxers and the boxer is doing a very bad job at covering my erection.
His tongue exploring my mouth as his hand trails down to my painful Cock.
He squeezes it tightly as I moan in his mouth.
I pull away,"I won't be able to stop Warren",I breathe.
"Then don't",he says kissing me back and squeezes my Cock.
I cup his Cock as I squeeze his while he moans,he leaves my lips.
"Fuck me Please,forget about that month thing,I don't think I can bear",he pleads as my mind is ready to do just that.
"Just this one day,because you gave me the best gifts so atleast this one day?",he asks as I stare at him.
"How much do you want it?",I ask as I squeeze harder.
He closes his eyes immediately,"so much more that I'm shaking with it",he says.
"You really want this right now?",I ask him as he happily nods.
"Aren't you a slut?",
"I am for you",he says and goes down between my thighs.

He stares at my erection and grins.
"Baby you are so fucking hard for me",he says and kisses the fabric.
"Sit on my Cock RIGHT NOW otherwise I might change my mind",I rasp as he quickly removes his boxer and mine too.
And next thing I see is,he sank down on my Cock.
"Fuuuckk",he moans.
Jesus he drives me nuts.
I dig my fingers harshly deep into his skin as he moves.
"Nick...oh god",he cries out as his hands rest on my chest as he squeezes it tightly.
"Are you happy Baby?",I ask.
"So so much",he moans.
I flip us over as he is on his back now and I'm on top of him.
I sit between his thighs as I hold his ankles and stretch his legs widely as he screams.
I push my Cock inside him again as he cries out.
"Nickkk I LOVE YOU",he says out of nowhere as I smile.
"Show me how much you love me baby",I say as I rammed into him.
"It's.....it's hitting in the right.....spot",he cries as I tighten my grip around his ankle.
I stretch him even more.
"You are stretching me too much",he cries.
"Should I not?",I ask as I pull my Cock out and he immediately shakes his head.
"Don't leave my pussy please",he pleads as I shove my Cock back inside him as he screams loudly.
"Baby you may wake up others",I whisper as he shakes his head.
"Doesn't matter",he says as he trembles.

I bite my lip so that I could stop myself from eating him.
He fucking looks so delicious right now,his Cock is literally pulsing on his abs.
I leave his ankle and I hold his hip and pull him up and take his Cock in my mouth as he moans.
I remember him doing like this once,god it's heaven.
"Your mouth is so warm",he moans as I suck his Cock even deeply.
"My ass and Cock never felt so good",he moans.
I suck again and again as I leave his Cock as he relaxes a bit.
I hover over him as I lick his neck and again I start moving.
He wraps his legs around my ass and he pulls me even more tightly as my Cock hits his prostate as he cries out again.
"Look at your pussy baby,how much it loves my Cock,it's literally sucking me balls deep",I whisper against his ear as he shivers.
"Yes.....,I love your Cock so much",he moans.
"Then let me show you how much I love this pussy",I say as I pound into him harder and deeper while he cries and moans while scratching my back.
His fingers dig deep into my skin when I hit his prostate.
"Ahhhhhhhhh,I can't.......I can't Nick,I can't take it anymore,I'm cuming,I'm cumming",he cries as I pick up the speed as I fuck him harder.
He literally shakes as he is sputtering between our abs.
I lifted myself up and held his legs and bent him in half as he whimpers.
I hover over him again as I take his lips and he locks his ankles around my neck.
"SAY ME THOSE WORDS",I ask him as he struggles to speak.
"I..I...LOVE YOU NICK",he whispers as I pound into him.
"Harder",he cries out.
I rammed into him so harder that his ankle unlocks around my neck and his legs starts to shake in the air.
He cries and cries and I pound into him while kissing him like a creep and I'm ready to come inside him.
"Baby I'm cuming",I whisper as he nods hastily.
"Ohhhhh......Ffffuuuuckkkk",I growl Loudly as my orgasm hits and rips inside him.
I immediately take him in my arms as he sticks to me tightly.
His hands and legs wrapped around me as we both breathe while my Cock is still pulsing inside him.
I cup his butt as I pull him closer as he moans.
"Don't pull out please,please Nick",he whines.
"I won't",I say as I pull away a little to see his face.
"Did it hurt? You cried too much today",I say as I massage his back.
"It was Perfect",he whispers and kisses me.
"Tell me or slap me if it hurts",I say as he bites my lips.
"I told you it was perfect,it's too perfect",he says smiling weakly.
We don't stop kissing,"I love you,I love you,I love you so so so much that I don't know how to explain",he says as I smile.
"You have explained more than you should,just leave that part to me from now on",I say as I kiss him.
"But seriously how can I explain or express that how much I love you? 'I LOVE YOU' feels too less to say,how can I tell you that how much you are important to me Warren?",I say as he smiles softly.
"You know once this thought crossed my mind,if by any chance something happens to our family,maybe I will be a mess for a month but if something happens to you Warren,I don't think I can live for even a second,it's cruel isn't it? But that's how I feel,I'm gonna follow you within a second baby,I have been apart from you for almost 8 years now,even a second without you feels worthless to live in this world,can.....can you understand how much I love you?",I ask as my tears well up my eyes as he nods half smiling and half crying.

I fix his damped curls as I kiss his forehead tightly.
"I LOVE YOU NICK,I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH THAT IT SCARES ME",he says as I nod.
"IT SCARES ME TOO THAT HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU,I SWEAR TO FREAKING GOD WARREN IF ANYONE EVEN TRIES TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME THEN I'M GONNA FUCKING CHOP THEM INTO TINY FUCKING PIECES",I gritted out as he giggles and nods.
God this is so unhealthy.
Is it even possible to love someone this much?
I think it's rare.
"My Cock is still inside you",I remind him as he whimpers.
"Let's just leave it there",he says and moves his hips.
"Stop moving",I tell him and he shakes his head and he moves faster,so fucking fast that my Cock starts to throb inside him.
"This tight little hole is never satisfied,isn't it?",I ask as he nods while moaning.
"I'm not going out of this room tomorrow,I can already see their grinning faces",I say as he chuckles.
He bounces on my Cock while moaning like a whore.
Isn't he adorable?
"Ahhh fuuuck,your Cock is the best Nick,it feels so good inside me,I'm damn sure my pussy has taken your Cock's shape by now",he says as his sweat trickles down his neck as it trails down between his chest.
He takes my hands and places it on his curls.
"Fuck me harder",he whines.
I push him on bed and flip him onto his stomach,
"Lift your ass for me baby",I say as he goes on his fours and pushes his ass against my Cock.
God my boyfriend is such a slut.
I push inside him in one go as he literally screams loudly.
"Yessss.....so goooddd",he moans.
I lean forward as I grip his hair as I pound into him.
"Yesyesyesyesss.....fuck me.....fuck me even harder",he cries out as I just do as he says.
Just the way I love it,his legs are starting to shake,his body trembles.

I clasp his hands behind his back as I tighten my grip around his wrists.
"You gonna break me",he cries as I fuck him harder.
Every thrust matched with his moans.
"Nick I don't think I can bare it",he says as I thrust inside him harder,his ass vibrates with every single thrust.
"I'm cuming",he informed me as his ass swallowed my Cock as he screamed loudly and came between his legs as I tried to move but he is clenching too hard.
I leave his hands and I pull him up against my chest as I let him relax as I hug him from behind as he tilts his head.
"You okay?",I whisper as he nods while I kiss his temples.
"Did I hurt you?",
"Of course not,why would you think that?",he says and moves his hips.
"Kiss me",I whisper and he does.
I kiss him deeply as I start to move again as he moans in my mouth as I swallowed his every moan and screams while fucking him faster.
And next thing I know is I'm already shuddering as I'm coming inside him.
"I LOVE YOU",I breathe against his mouth as he crashes his lips again and leaves with a pop.
"I LOVE YOU MORE",he says.
I slowly pull my Cock out and I lay on bed.
"Come here",I say as he crawled on top of me.
He slowly pushes my Cock inside him and sleeps on me.
Jesus,I chuckle as I wrapped the blanket around us as I wrapped my arms around him.
I massage his back as he went to sleep peacefully within five minutes.
After few minutes I fell asleep too.