109 : NICK(21+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(21+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.
THE SEX SCENES IS A LITTLE BIT ROUGH IN THIS SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I'M RECOMMENDING YOU AGAIN TO SKIP IT.

I didn't wasted my time,I wanted to be inside him as soon as possible.
I took a hand full of cake and spread it all over his torso,I licked every inch of his too,his nipples were hardened when I saw,I sucked on it while he whimpered beneath me.
I flip him on his stomach as I put some cake on his plumpy-chewable ass as I bit his buttocks again and again,I sucked on one spot so much that I ended up giving him a large purple hickey on his buttocks.
I flip him again on his back and I spread his legs widely as I took a piece of cake and spread it on his pussy,fuck only the scene is gonna make me come,I lick and he grips my hairs tightly,his ankles immediately locks around my neck.
"More please more",he moans.
So I do it again as he squirms and purrs.
I did again and again and ate his pussy as much as I want as he cried.
I can't wait now,I want to be inside him.
I pressed my Cock against his entrance as he whines.
I Bury myself inside him as he cried out.
I took a little cream on my finger and I licked it,he watched me do as I hovered over him,he immediately darts his tongue out as I let him lick it off my tongue.
Fuck...everything about him is mind blowing.
I sucked on his tongue and lips like my life was depended on it while moving inside him slowly.

"Harder,Fuck my pussy harder please",he fucking pleads.
"Yes baby,I'm gonna pound this pussy so good",I say as he whimpers.
I fuck him harder and harder as he cried and cried,
When he cries I sometimes worry that he might be hurt or something but he likes it rough,it's like if he cries then I fucked him good,that's how he is,he fucking likes it rough.
"Right baby?",I ask.
"What?",he pants heavily.
"You like it rough,isn't it?",I ask.
"Yes,I fucking love it,I love when you fuck me like a Psycho,like you want to consume me at once,like you want to mark me from inside",he says.
"Yes,I want to fucking mark you as mine",I say as my fingertips digs into his skin,
"In thrust every thrust inch thrust of thrust your thrust body thrust",I say as I fucking ram into him,while he cries out,harshly pulling my hairs and biting my lips,seeping blood out of it as I spill deep,so fucking deep inside him.

I took him upstairs inside our room.
I slowly lay him down on pillow,I look at his face for minutes now,now I know why he used to look at me like this,my heart aches as I remember how much I have hurt him,I cup his cheeks as I kiss every part of his face.
"You are crying",he says.
"Am I now?",I say chuckling as I say,I love you,against his mouth and I watch as his lips stretching into a smile,I watch it almost desperately,almost greedily,he bites his lips and I shift my gaze to his eyes,it's shining,my Cock that's buried still deep inside him twitches,throbs in his cunt.
He is breathing so hard,looking with those love-lust eyes,making me want to pound his pussy again and again.
I slowly move as his lips parts slightly I watch his lips as I slowly lick his upper lip,he shudders and my mind goes crazy as I lift myself up and rammed into him,
"Oh god,Nick slow it down",he screams loudly.
"I can't",I say as I pull him onto my lap again as I fuck him faster while he shakes in my arms.
"Should I slow down?",I ask and he immediately shakes his head.
"No daddy,please don't stop,fuck me like a beast you are",he says crying.
He called me daddy,god it's been years.

I grip his hairs as I bring his mouth to mine as I roughly kiss him while he whimpers,I fuck him faster and faster as he starts to vibrate,just the way I wanted,I want him to lose his body control when I fuck him senseless,that's how much I want to fuck him.
I hit his prostate as his screams rips from his body as he shudders in my arms,god so much cum sticking to our chest.
I don't let him rest though,I drive into him crazily as he cries and screams and then I fucking cum deep inside him again.
Fuck I'm gonna end up putting babies inside him if I fuck him like this.
God the way I want to mold him against me is something I can't even begin to express.
We took a shower and cleaned up the mess,he held me tightly and went to sleep on me and I ended up kissing him while he slept peacefully in my arms.