113 : NICK(18+)

Everyone are staring at us as if I said something wrong.
But I have my reason and I don't want to tell to the world.
"Have dinner and enjoy the party And Thank you for coming",I say.
I nod at my PA,he nods back and creates a barricade around me and Warren and takes me to the room upstairs.
Other people and media are only allowed in the main hall which is in the ground floor,remaining floors are only accessible to Me,Warren and Brixton.
I sigh heavily as I took MY MAN,who seems to be pissed for some reason.
"What is it baby?",I ask as he pulls back and walks towards the Veranda.
It's a huge space,surrounded by plants,there's a couch and a coffee table in middle.
He is standing at the corner.
I follow him as I hug him from behind,it's already 7 in the evening,the whole city is glistening.
"Don't hug me",he rasps as I tug him tightly.
"What did I do wrong? You didn't liked the present?",I ask as he pushes me back and turns around.

"It's not a proposal? You don't want to Marry me? Then why are you here?",he asks as I smile.
"You think I don't want to Marry you?",I ask as I slowly step forward and pulled him Against me as he is sulking.
"You were the one who said that we are not marrying",he says.
"I said not soon",I point out.
"I have my reason baby,I will tell you why,but not right now",I say as I press my lips against him tightly.
"Tell me now",he whines as I shake my head and pulled him tightly against me.
It's so good in here,the breeze,the pure air,everything about this city somehow makes me feel good.
"I want to Marry you Now",he whines as I chuckle.
"I want to do too but as I said I have a reason,so don't whine like a baby",I say as he slaps my chest as I laugh.
"It's cold",he says.
I pull back a little as I unbutton my blazer,I nod at him as he hugs me tightly,I wrap him around my blazer as we stood there for minutes.

"I LOVE to stay with you like this",I say while rubbing his back.
"Well I want to Marry you",he says and I bite his earlobe.
"Baby,let's enjoy the moment right now",I tell him as he bites my neck and sucks on it and I let him.
After chewing on my neck he pulls back.
"Mmm that looks like an art",he says as I chuckle.
"Then fill every square inch of my body with this art",I say and his eyes literally sparks.
"You said it",he says as I nod.
He happily giggles and hugs me tightly.

"Ahem",someone's behind us.
I turn as I see Brixton.
"Knock before you come Brixton,what if you have entered while he was fucking me?",Warren asks as I close his mouth.
"Jesus you two are disgustingly Hot and cute",he says as Warren giggles and I smile.
"Thank you",I say as he nods.
"Dinner is ready,come downstairs then you can have him fuck you all night",he says looking at Warren as he happily nods.
"And everyone are gone,I mean except my staff members and maids,now the whole mansion is ours",he says.
"What about the cameras and media?",I ask.
"Everything is clear,I had people to check it",he says as I nod.
"Why? Is everything alright?",Warren asks as I tug him to me.
"Of course baby,it's just that people are nasty,they like to do mischievous things,they once did before with Brixton,that's why we have to be careful",I say as he still looks confused.
"Don't worry if anything happens we are here and Nick and I can kill people",Brixton says as Warren looks between us.
"Please,Nick killed like one person,that doesn't mean he knows how to kill everyone",Warren says as Brixton laughs.
"One ah? Seems like your boyfriend hasn't said anything to you",Brixton says to Warren as he stares at me.
"What am I missing?",he asks.
"Baby you are lacking information on me for those seven years",I remind him as his eyes widens.
"How.....how many people have you killed?",he asks almost like a Whisper.
"More than you think",I say as I nod at Brixton.
"Come let's have dinner",I say as Warren pauses.
"Baby tell me",he whines.
"We don't know Warren,we might have killed more than one hundred?",Brixton says as Warren gasps.
We both laugh as he stares at us.
"You guys are murderers,don't come near me,I'm going downstairs",he says and pushes past me.
"Hey,did we do wrong by saying these things to him?",Brixton asks and I shake my head.
"He is not pissed because we murdered,he is pissed because I didn't tell him about it",I say.
"You sure?",he asks.
"100% sure",I say as we follow Warren.
I see he is already sitting in his seat,maids are serving him.
I sit beside him as he glares at me.
I kiss him instantly as he goes still for a second and then relaxes.
"I hate you",he informs.
"Mmmm I LOVE YOU though",I tell him as he bites my lip harshly and leaves and starts to eating.
I chuckle as I eat my food,Brixton is looking at us carefully.
"Baby why are you sulking?",I ask.
"Because you didn't say a word to me",he says as I look at Brixton.
"See I told you",I say as he shakes his head.
"You guys are weird",he says as I laugh.

"Baby have this",I say as he doesn't even looks at me.
"Baby I was busy making love to you and I'm busy making memories with you and the thought didn't even cross my mind,that's why I didn't told you but I promise to tell you everything",I say as he looks at me.
"You will tell me everything,from start till the end",he demands and I happily nod.
I want him to make demands,I want him to order me around,that's how I love it.
"I will tell you everything baby",I say as he smiles a little and nods.
I pull his chair closer to mine as I feed him.
"I miss my Wife",Brixton says looking at us.
"Jealous?",I ask as he rolls his eyes.
"By the way whose mansion is this?",Warren asks.
"Of course Mine",Brixton says.
"Why do you want a mansion to live your life?",he asks.
"Because I can afford",Brixton says.
"We can afford too but just for 3 to 4 people,don't you think it's too huge?",
"Are we debating on this?",Brixton says and chuckles.
"Okaaay let's have dinner and sleep",I cut in as they nod and resumes eating.

We had our dinner and came to our room,we changed into our t-shirt and shorts.
Warren opened the door to the Veranda.
I took a blanket because it's kinda cold out here.
The breeze immediately hits our body as we shiver.
I sit on the couch and open my legs,Warren sits between my legs as I tug him against my chest and I cover us with a blanket.
I remember doing like this when we were at an abandoned beach.
I even remember him saying that he would end this relationship if I don't love him back.
Just his words are enough to scare me.
I suddenly feel conscious as I tug him tightly as I kiss the back of his head again and again.
"What is it Nick?",he asks quietly.
"I just Love you more",I say as he kisses my knuckles.
"I just had a deja vù",he says chuckling.
"I remember kissing your knuckles before",he says and kisses my ring finger where I have his name engraved on it.

"I want to have an ice cream",he says as I laugh.
"You just had your dinner like 10 minutes ago",I remind him.
"Right,I did but that's dinner,I have another stomach for dessert",he says.
I take out my phone as I dialed the staff members.
Brixton gave me these numbers,he said if I want something then I can call them.
"Hello this is Nick,sorry to disturb you but we would like to have an ice cream",I say.
"Which Flavor baby?",I ask Warren as he thinks for a second.
"This time chocolate",he says.
"Chocolate please",I say over the phone.
"OK sir,I will arrange it right away",he says.
"Thank you",I say as I cut the call.
"Your ice cream will arrive soon sir",I say as I kiss his temples.
"You can't kiss your sir",he says and I bite his earlobe.
"Yeah? How about this",I say as I move my hips a little and he moans softly.

"Nick please,don't torture me like this",he cries as he moves his ass against my throbbing Cock.
I pull down his shorts,he lifts his ass a little as I take out my Cock.
I slowly sank him down on my Cock,it easily goes in as his ass is taken the shape of my Cock.
"This is it",he says and moans.
I can only see the back of his head but I know his eyes are closed and he is biting his lips right now.
I pull him against my chest and I look at his face and voilà just the way I told it would be.
"Does my Cock in you feels good?",
"Yessss",
I help him move as he clutches the couch tightly as he rides my Cock slowly.
I lean front a little as I kiss his lips.
"Is it hurting?",I ask and he shakes his head.
"I feel like I'm in heaven",he says and I laugh.

I don't pound into him,it's slow and torturous sex,because I don't want to hurt his ass but at the same time it feels somehow good,normally we have rough sex but this feels good too,I remember fucking him slow before but it only ended up me fucking him like a monster.
"Touch my Cock please",he says as I immediately wrap my hand around his cock.
"It feels so good",he says as I stroke his Cock.
A knock make us flinch.
"I guess it's ice cream",I say as he resumes riding my Cock.
"Baby let me bring them in",I say as he shakes his head.
Should I just let him in? Anyway we are covered in blanket.
"Come in",I say and Warren tilts his head immediately.
"Are you crazy,they will see us",he says.
"We are covered in blanket",I remind him.
"But still",he says as I move a little and he moans softly.
"Sir here's your Ice cream",the guy says as I nod at him.
I can feel Warren tensing as I squeeze his Cock.
He shudders as the guy's gaze shifts to Warren.
I see Warren as he is smiling awkwardly.
"Thank you,you can go now",I say as he nods and exists.
I hear a sound of the door being closed which means he's gone but to be sure I turn back to see and Yup it's clear.
And then I slowly fucked him until we both came and we had our ice creams which was melted but it was delicious enough to eat and then we went to sleep.