106 : NICK(21+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(21+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

I can see his Cock behind that string underwear,I slightly pushed the fabric away as his Cock popped out,I can see the precum that's leaking like pearls.
I lift my gaze to look at him as his lips is parted,his cheeks all red,he's moaning continuously as he is riding my Cock faster.

He's Mine,he's Mine,he's Mine,he's so fucking Mine.

Fuck I can't control myself.
I hold his buttocks as I thrust in him deeply directly hitting his prostate,he screams and his Cock combusted in a second.
He gripped my hairs harshly as he cried while his pussy sucked me in,so fucking tight to even move.
I flushed him against me as the cum that's sticking to our chest rubs against eachother.
He cries hard as his body vibrates.
I swear I didn't knew he was close,but I doubt even he didn't knew it.

After letting him relax a bit,he whispers in my ear,
"I need more Nick,I Want All of you",he says as his words drives me crazy.
"Everything that's Mine is yours baby",I say as I thrust in him again,he moans loudly still hugging me like a baby koala.
"You already have everything of Me",I say as I thrust again.
"I guess from the moment I met you...",I thrust again,"I became YOUR'S",another thrust.
"Mine,you're mine",he whispers.
"Yes Baby,I'm YOUR'S",another thrust,"Only YOUR'S",I growl Loudly as I couldn't wait and next thing I know is I'm pounding his pussy hard and fast as I spilled my bean inside him while he moaned and moaned as he was shaking in my arms.

After my breath even out,
"If men could produce babies then we would have been living with hundreds of children right now",he says as I couldn't help but to laugh.
"Jesus,I wonder in which website do they teach you these lines",I say as he giggles.

"Jesus,Quaaade",Nea screams behind me as I turn around to see her turning around.
Quade rushes to her quickly.
"I literally saw Nick's Cock in my best friend's ass",she says as Quade helds her against him.
"What should I do with you guys? Can't you lock the main door,who fucks while the main door is opened?",he yells.
Warren tugs me tightly and hides his face.
Only because I know Quade is glaring,I smile at him softly and thrust into my baby's pussy harder as Warren screams louder.
Quade's eyes widens,Nea ran towards the car,
"Fucking asshole",he yells and he closes the main door for me.
"Thank you Quade",I scream loudly so that he can listen.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?",Warren scolds me so I thrust inside him again as he moans again.
"Niiiick",he says.
"Yes baby?",I ask as another thrust takes place.
"What might have they felt?",he asks biting my dimples.
"THAT I'M MAKING LOVE TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE",I say as I stood up while I had him in my arms.
"THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE?",he asks almost quietly.
"YES,YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE",I say as his eyes shines brightly,I never seen his eyes like that.
It literally looked like a honey.
I couldn't help so I kissed his eyes tightly.

I took him inside the bedroom and I slowly lay him down as I hovered over me and then I fucked him into the mattress again and again until we both lost all of our senses.
I don't even remember how many times I came inside him but the way his stomach is blotted,I feel like I filled him way too much but Warren's sex drive seems to be too high today because he can't stop riding my dick.
So I give him what he wants,I fucking can get him whatever he wants,he just needs to ask.

I don't even know how time has passed,because it's already 7 in the evening.
I see that my boyfriend is in shower while I cleaned up the mess that we created.
I'm still super naked when I see Warren coming out of the bathroom.
"Stand right there",I ordered as he listened.
He's standing at the bathroom doorway.
"Are you happy that I'm your Boyfriend?",he asks out of nowhere and I nod.
"Luckiest person alive",I say as he chuckles.
I sat on bed as I looked at him,his milky white skin is glistening after a shower,he's wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Are you checking me out,right now?",he asks and I nod again.
"Jesus",he chuckles as I look at his skin,there's Mark everywhere.
Well on my body it's a lot,he literally decided to mark my skin,if I stand under the shower,it's gonna fucking burn.
"I'm gonna put on some clothes",he says as I shake my head.
"Stay put",I say as he stares at me.
His eyes lingering with Mine but slowly his gaze goes down to my Cock where it's hard as hell.
He bites his lips,drawing my attention to it,I stroke my Cock as his mouth opens and closes absentmindedly.
My Cock seems to grow longer and thicker.
I immediately stood up as his gaze comes up to mine as I walked towards him.
I reached for the bathroom door behind him and closed it as he stumbled against me.

"Baby you smell so good",I say as I press him against the door while sniffing him like a dog.
"Nick...I just showered",he shivers.
"Yeah you're right",I say as I held his towel,my fingers brushing his skin while I lick his jaw,I bite down my way to his collarbone,my hands were twitching to rip that towel off,so I just did that.
His Cock springs out,he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls against him as our Cock brushes together,a groan erupts our body.
I lifted him in my arms as I kissed him.
"Baby how can I stop myself when you are looking so fucking hot like this?",I ask as he crosses his legs around my ass.
As an asshole I pushed my Cock inside him without informing him but my Man moans immediately.
"Ohh goooddd",he moans and he bites my dimples.
"I love your dimples",he cries and sucks on my dimples,while biting and kissing it.
"I love your Hole",I say.
"You mean MY PUSSY?",he whispers in my ear.
"Yesss",I moan as I fucked him against the door.

His back slides up and down on the door with each thrust.
He gripped my hairs with his both hands as we are just looking at eachother,while I'm moving inside him,he moans softly.
"Do you Love my Pussy that much?",he asks as I nod.
"I love it way too much,so much that I want to be inside it forever",I say brushing my lips over him.
I know we call his Hole as pussy,we both want to call that only,because please he got the best pussy ever,the only special one which I ended up getting,the one that only belongs to me.
He whimpers against my mouth,we are practically breathing eachothers breath.
Everything about him is nerve-racking,I kiss his jaw,and then his throat,I feel his pulse skyrocketing,I smile as I shower kisses against it.
It's something I Don't understand,no matter how many times I'm inside him,no matter how many times we express our feelings to eachother,it never feels old,it feels like we are experiencing it for the fast time.

"Niiiick",he whines.
"Yes baby?",I say as I kiss his neck softly.
"I have something to tell you",he says as I thrust in him slowly.
"I'm listening",I say as I suck on his neck while he squirms in my arms.
"I.....I...have that Ring",he says and it takes me few seconds to register what he just said.
I pull away from his neck and stare at him.
"You mean...the one...you...you gave to me?",I ask as my heart beats faster.
It's mine,he gave it to me,it belongs to me.
"Yes",he whispers as my eyes fills with tears.
"You had it all along?",I whisper and he nods but not looking at me.
"Baby",I whisper and he looks at me.
"Are you mad that...that I didn't tell you?",he asks and I immediately shake my head and wrapped my hand around his head as I pulled him Against me.
"I'm not mad at you baby,I'm Happy",I say honestly,because the memory of throwing my ring at him makes my stomach ache in a painful way.
"I'm happy that you still have it",I say as I kiss the side of his head,"So so Damn Happy",I say as he tugs me tightly to him.

I pull back a little,"What should I do with you?",I ask kissing him again and again while he chuckles.
"LOVE ME THAT'S ALL I WANT",he says.
"That's Easy",I say moving inside him again as he smiles like an idiot,My Idiot.
I tighten my grip on his buttocks as I fucked him faster,my muscles straining as I pounded into him while he moaned in my ear.
"I gonna come Nickkk",he cries as I fuck him faster.
His hands that was around my arms fling down as he grips the door knob,my hand trails down to where he is gripping the knob as I fucked him deeply.
"Ahhhh ffffuuuuckkkk,I.....I'm cum...",his body vibrates as he's sputtering cum on my chest,our grip loses on the knob as we accidentally turned it as door opens hitting the wall as I stumbled but held my grounds and pushed him against the door again as I rammed into him.
"Fuuck...I thought we are gonna fall",he chuckles as I do too.
I'm fastening the speed as he moans in my mouth while I sucked on him hard.
Within few seconds,his ass sucks me balls deep as I cum inside him.
He whimpers as I breathe heavily.
"Fuuck fuck fuck",I growl as I crash my lips to him kissing him deeply while my Cock pulses inside him.
He rests his hands on my chest,I pull away as I rest my forehead against him as I try to relax.

"You're Heartbeat is.....beautiful",he says as he feels it with his palm against my chest as I smile at him.
"IT BEATS FOR YOU",I say looking at him as he stares at me.
He takes my hand and rests against his Chest.
"AND THIS BEATS FOR YOU",he says.

My heart warms as I took him inside the shower.