SEVENTY SIX : WARREN

TWO MONTHS LATER
I said I will be fine but I don't see it coming.
I'm a mess,all I do is cry and pretend that I'm totally fine.
My dad is literally taking care of me like I'm a small boy.
What was I even thinking when I dated him,that it would be all sunshine and roses? Or that there would be happily ever after or that we would end up living together for the rest of our lives.

After wandering outside I went home,I was going inside dad's room to say that I'm home,
Before that I hear Nea's name.
I stood by the door as I tried to listen.
"Nea",dad says.
"How are you honey?",he says and I don't know anything that Nea is talking.
"Can I ask you something honey? What happened exactly?",
.............
"Yes,he's a mess,he cries.....he cries too much but he thinks I don't know but I do and I'm afraid that I can't help him",he says his voice breaking.
.............
"Why are you crying honey?",he says softly.
.............
"It's not your fault,just tell me what happened?",
I guess she told him everything that happened because there's a very long pause before dad speaks.
"Okay,but do me one favor honey,don't track us,don't find out where we are and don't.....don't call him unless he wants to",he says.
.............
"No honey of course not,I don't hate you,I would never hate you,don't ever think like that okay?",he says softly as I smile.
.............
"Yeah I love you too honey,bye",he says.

He turns back to see me and I suddenly go still.
"Did I do the right thing?",he asks and I nod.
Because he really did a good thing.
I will contact Nea when I feel that I can talk.
"I will cook today",I tell him and the way he smiles made my whole freaking month.
"I want Lasagne",he says.
"OK sir",I say as I go to kitchen.
I remember so many things,I remember how I used to make dishes for Nick to eat,I loved when he used to eat like a baby.
Now everything's gone.

I sigh heavily as I fight back my tears as I don't let it slip.
NEVER AGAIN.
I WILL NOT DATE ANYONE AGAIN,I DON'T WANT TO TURN ANYONE INTO ANYTHING,THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE,YES EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.

TWO AND HALF YEARS LATER
"Hey",I whisper.
"Warren?",she screams.
"How are you my little brat," I ask her.
"I hate you",she screams as I hear her sobbing.
"I miss you",I whisper.
"I miss you too,where are you Warren?",Nea asks.
"Europe",I tell her.
"When will you be back?",she asks me.
"I won't",I whisper.

A long pause.

"How are you?",
"I'm fine Nea",I lie to her.
"Well I'm so lonely but Quade keeps my life busy,I really like him I guess",she tells me.
"Ohh Quade ah? Who that might be? Did you found yourself an another best friend",I yell at her and she finally laughs.
"He is my boyfriend",she says.
"Well well well,someone decided to date",I tease her but I'm genuinely happy for her,she deserves all the love in the world.
"Yup,he is fucking hot",she says.
"More than me?",I ask her.
"You are not even a competition for him",she says and I snort.
"Wait let me send you our pics",she says as I wait for her.
My phone chims as I look at the pictures.
The first thought that crossed my mind is,"Damn,that's something",I say and she laughs.
"I told you,he's the best",she says giggling.
"Yup,definitely not gonna argue on that and How's Bella and George?",I ask her.
"Everyone are fine",she says and she clears her throat.
"Does Uncle hates me?",she whispers.
"No,apparently he loves you too much",I tell her.
"Really,thank God,I was afraid,I thought all of us would never meet",she says.
I want to tell her that....that not to tell anyone that I called her.
"Don't worry I won't tell a soul,I promise",she says.
Ah I miss this little brat.

"Actually I'm shifting to Ukraine for two years",I tell her.
"Why?"
"I took a project there",I tell her.
"There's one spot left,if you want then call me, you see I'm the owner now",I tell her.
"No way,I will tell uncle Edon to take back but the spot you are talking about I will think",she says.
"Wait, you better tell me that we will be in touch",she says.
I think for more than few seconds.
"Okay",I tell her and she screams.
"Good,I will call you whenever I feel like",she says as she cuts the call.
I smile a little,a genuine smile but disappears when His memories cross my mind,I suppress the pain as I go downstairs.

"Dinner is ready son",dad says as I smile at him.
We both served for ourselves as we sat to eat.
"So I was thinking,maybe you could stay here and I would go to Ukraine",dad says.
"Nope not happening,I want to go dad and I will be fine",I tell him as he nods.
"You don't eat your food properly",he says.
"What do you mean? I don't skip any meal,I always eat",I tell him and he shakes his head.
"You do eat I know that,but there's no happiness in your face,when you eat your eyes sparks but in these three years I don't see that",he says and my body starts to ache.

I'm not trying harder.
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm so sorry dad,I promise I will try harder",I say as my tears spring my eyes.
"No,no son don't do that,it's okay to feel pain,it's okay to be weak,you don't have to try too hard,you don't have to be strong all the time,I know I told you to become strong but that doesn't mean you will suppress the feelings,let them flow,let them bleed,the more you suppress,the more you will be hurt",he says softly as I nod at me.
"Okay",I tell as I wipe my tears as we both resume eating.

"So I was thinking how about you date someone?",I tell dad and he smacks my head and I rub it.
"Idiot I'm not young like you",he points out.
"Age doesn't matters in love",I say and he glares at me.
"Just think once okay? I want you to be happy too",I tell him.
"Then find yourself a boyfriend first then I will look for a girlfriend",he says and I go still.

Dating someone else?
Loving someone else?
Nope never again.

"Nope not happening,I won't date ever again",I tell him as he looks at me sadly.
"Dad I'm fine",I tell him as I give him the most genuine-fake smile as possible.
He slowly nods.

I don't even want to think Loving someone else other than him,it pains me.