THIRTY NINE : WARREN(21+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

He is literally tugging me too close,not that am complaining,I like being in his arms so I'm clinging against him too.
I lift my head to see his face,first what I see is My cum,seriously I didn't even touch my Cock but it fucking exploded when he slammed into me,now one more reason to be embarrassed,I wipe it and I look at him again but I can't quite read the expression,he's frowning,something is bothering him.
Didn't he like the sex?
"Did you not....liked it?",I manage to ask.
He looks at me almost fondly.
"It was the best",he tells me.
I sigh in relief,then what it might be?
My heart hammered against my chest when a thought crossed my mind.
Is he regretting it again?
I suddenly tug him even tightly.
"I don't regret it",he says chuckling,caressing my curls as if he read my mind.
I feel like I can fucking breathe.

I love you Nick god I love you so so much...
I really want to scream and confess but I Bury it for now.
His Cock pulses in my hole again that's when I realized he didn't pulled out yet,I grin wickedly as I start to move my hips.
"Warren",he warns but it's not like I listened to him before.
I move my hips again and again.
Fuck it feels so good,I'm so glad that he is the one who had my hole.
"Warren stop moving",he growls.
I lift my face up from his chest and give him those puppy doe eyes.
"Please DADDY",I try to convince him and not at all because I liked calling him daddy.
"You little menace",he says grabbing my ass and he buries deep inside me.
"Yes....you love it,isn't it?",I ask him.
"Yes baby,I do love my boy's PUSSY",he says and my Cock aches painfully against his stomach.

"Look at you,Such a Whore for me",he says.
Wow filthy words should make me puke but fuck it's arousing.
All I could say in return was,
"ahhhh.....yes....yes....fuck me....ahh baby....fucking love your...ahhh....Cock",I really feel like whore now,no offense though seriously.
"Such a needy whore",he says and his words only sends fucking electrics to my Cock.
I can't believe I'm still clinging to me so I leave his arm and his eyes does something or showing something before I could try to see,he lifts me up in his arms.
"Don't fucking leave my arms",he growls.
Jesus he's been clingy,how that happened?
I smile as I wrap my arms and legs around him and he immediately kisses me and fucks me harder.

His hands on my ass feels warm,but it soon starts to burn as he slapped it hard again and again.
God I'm going to have his hand prints for days,the thought is only making it feel-good.
He is fucking me so good,so so good.
"Your Cock is the Best thing I had in my hole baby",I whisper in his ear,licking the spot down the ear.
He growls as he pounds into me,
"Oh....fuuuck...Yesyesyesyesss",god I don't know what am saying anymore,my mind clogs as he fucks me faster.
"Just my Cock ah?",he asks pulling out completely and thrusting in deeply,my back arches instantly as I pull his hairs harshly.
"No...I...I..love your mouth...tongue and fingers too",I manage to say.
"Yeah?",he says hitting my prostate again and again.

I leave my right hand and wrap it around my own Cock as I stroke it faster I'm so close,so fucking close.
"You want your daddy's cum in your pussy again boy?",he asks.
"Yes daddy",I cry out.
He fucks me like a maniac as I Bury myself against his chest.
My screams and moans are completely Alien to me.
My vision becomes blurry as he pounds into me.
He is close too,I can feel it,he is getting bigger and bigger inside me,making it too tight to move yet he is fucking me so effortlessly.
I suck his chest,his neck,his collarbone,everywhere I can fucking access with my mouth,I mark him,
He's mine he's mine he's mine only fucking mine.....
My head rolls as he hits my prostate and I comebrust in my hand.
Soon after he comes deep inside me too,
"Ohhh fuuuck",he growls loudly sending me shivers down my veins as I Bury my face in his throat,I suck his Adam's apple hard,his hand still caressing my curls and still holding me tight in his arms.

His hard-mouthwatering-well-spent Cock has become soft as he filled me...
I move from his Adam's apple to his sharp jawline,I kiss and suck it,I move up to his cheeks,I kiss it softly,I move my lips to his eyes,god these eyes are Nothing special,there are million people who have same colored eye but yet his feels special,something which only belongs to me,god it's ridiculous that how I'm getting possessive over his eyes but again it's not like anything makes sense when he is around because all I could focus on is HIM.
I kiss his eyes,both eyes,he closes letting me kiss it.
After kissing his eyes for a millionth time I pull back and I kiss his forehead and press my forehead to his as I breathe him in.

"I fucking Hate you Warren,god you drive me fucking crazy",he growls and I smile.
It's his way of telling that he loves me or that's what my ridiculous heart and mind wants to think...
I fucking love you.
I don't say out loud but I just press my lips to his tightly and I part my lips a little,he shoves his tongue down my throat immediately and I moan in his mouth.
After what feels like eternity he pulls back.
"I'm starving,cook something for me",he says batting his fucking eyelashes at me.
God.....such a baby,who would believe if I say that he just fucking fucked my brains out not once but twice.