TWENTY FOUR : NICK

They had their breakfast and left around 1 in the afternoon.
I take my bag and went upstairs to the guest room,I sit on the bed as I place my bag beside me.
Did I run away from my own house?
Yes.
Because if Nea sees me,then she will fucking chew me out for her best friend,apparently she loves him more than she loves her own brother.
Nea called me like 6 times,but I didn't pick.
Fuck what am I doing?
People would laugh at me if they see me like this,I'm fucking capable of killing people but here I am running away from him like a fucking coward.
I shouldn't have let him touch me.
It's all because of his touch,I wanted more,so much more.....
My Cock twitches as I remember his fingers fucking my hole.
Stop.....you filthy man.....you can't possibly think about that right now.
My real problem is I don't know what I want.

What must be he doing right now?
He would be so fucking pissed,shit I should've stayed and should've told him that his confession made me all awkward and freaked me out.
I have heard so many people telling me that how much they liked me,one girl even said 'I love you' to me,but none of their confessions messed up my mind and Warren's? It's making my head ache.
Stop thinking about him.....
I should distract myself so that I won't think about him.
Yes I should do that.

I got up and took all my clothes off,made a mess on a bed and folded it up again and stacked it up in the wardrobe.
What should I do next?
Yeah I will take a shower.
I slipped out of my clothes and stood under the shower,I closed my eyes and I feel Warren's hand slipping between my arms and wrapping around my stomach,I snap my eyes open.
WHAT THE FUCK.....
I can't be imagining him right now,what is happening to me?
I close my eyes again as I remember his smooth milky body pressed against my back....fuck off.....
Frustrated I rinse off and step out of the damn shower.
I put my clothes on and face planted on the bed.
Sleep just sleep.....

I don't know when I went to sleep because when I woke up it's 1am.
I feel hungry,I rub my stomach and smile immediately,if Warren would've seen it,he would be saying,"You are such a baby Nick",I smile as I think.
My smile fades when I actually realize what I am actually thinking.
Oh god,what did you do to me Warren?
I can't fucking stop thinking about you.
I curse as I went downstairs,Navy prepared dinner beforehand,I'm so grateful for them.
God my mom and dad would be laughing at me,if they get to know that their only son is running away from a guy and staying at someone else's home like a homeless person.
I open the refrigerator and took the food out and slide it in the microwave to heat it up,I lean on the counter as I wait,but I suddenly remember how he kissed me in the kitchen.
FUCK ME.....

I took out the food and ate and washed the dishes and went back to my room,I sat and now what?
I already slept so I'm not sleepy,it's already 2 in the morning now.
I Bury my fingers in my hairs as I try to think anything but only ended up thinking about him.
He must be furious,so so furious.
What if this time he looks for me?
What will I say to him?
I take my phone and saw missed calls from Nea and Mom.
Fuck I should atleast inform Mom in the morning.
I tried not to think about him but miserably failed every single time.

I suddenly remember Shepherd saying to watch Gay porn,right.
I take out my phone and searched for Gay porn.
God there are millions of video.
I take a deep breath as I clicked on the first video.
So far they are just kissing,I don't feel like watching but I force myself to watch.
They undressed and are grinding into each other.
Gross.....
You didn't feel gross when you were grinding yourself into Warren.
A voice mocks me.
I ignore it.
I forward to where they fuck,a blonde slides his Cock into dark hair's ass,he screams,he fucks him slowly but soon after he starts to fuck him harder,the dark haired guy moans and screams at the pleasure.
I feel sick to my stomach,I feel like vomiting,I close my phone as I throw it beside me,I'm definitely not gay but I don't think I'm bisexual too,because even other guys doesn't interests me.

"You only like HIM",I remember Shepherd saying.
Do I really like him?
I scratch my head as I Bury my face in the pillow.
I guess it was around 5 in the morning when I went to sleep again.

My phone went off when I try to open my eyes,I search my phone on my bed,I found it and swiped to pick the call.
"Where the hell are you?",my mom screams.
I open my eyes and sat up,fuck I forgot to tell her,I see the time it's 10 in the morning.
"I'm.....I'm out of town",I lie.
"Why?"
"Just simply,wanted to take a break",I tell her.
"Is everything okay son?",she asks.
"Yes mom,just there was a lot of work and I was tired so thought of taking a break",I lie her again.
I fucking feel like shit for lying,I don't lie.
"Okay be safe and come back soon",she says.
"Yeah mom just tell Nea I'm out of town,I saw that she called me too",I tell her.
"Okay,love you bye",she says cutting the call.
I'm so glad she didn't asked me to tell Nea myself.
I sigh as I put my phone aside.

What will I do for next 6 days?
All I know is I want to wrap my arms around Warren and Bury my face in the crook of his neck and inhale him until all I can smell and feel is HIM.
FUCK I'M SO SCREWED.