NINETY THREE : WARREN

"I can't believe he broke the code in 5 days",Nea says.
"I don't understand",I tell her.
"We all tried to help you to bring back the old Warren for 2 years and my brother did that in just 5 days",she says as I shake my head.
"Not 5 days he did that in 1 day but I was trying hard not to break",I tell her and she looks at his brother who is fighting with Quade,telling him that he bakes the best pizza.
I mean come on,even I can't bake the pizza the way Quade does,everyone will be drooling over it.
"HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH",she says as I nod and smile at him.
"I hope you guys stay happily like this forever",she says and leans forward to kiss my cheek,before that,
"NEA DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE KISS HIM",Quade and Nick scream at once and they look at eachother and then they look at us while we laugh at them.
"Jesus such a possessive sons I got",Bella says and glares at George.
"Have you ever been possessive over me? Right you are only obsessed with work,sorry I forgot",she says while sulking.
George leans forward and kisses Bella as she goes still while we look at them with awe.
"You guys are adorable too",I tell them as Bella has turned into a tomato.
"So Warren why Don't we be partners? You were looking after the branch in Europe,how about we be the partners for the branch I'm handling here?",she asks as I nod.
"Uncle will continue to look after the branch in Europe and he said that he got a girlfriend now,it must be exciting",she says tapping her legs happily.
"I will definitely think about it",I tell her as she nods.

It's around 6 in the evening when everyone went home.
House is little bit a mess right now so we cleaned it up.
"Do we have to cook?",he asks.
"Do you want to order?",I ask as he nods.
We ordered and ate dinner and went to my room.
"Warren",
"Hmm?",
"Does it still hurt baby?",he asks while massaging my buttocks.
"No",I tell him.
"I'm glad",he says as he tugs me to him.
He just looks at me as he caresses my hair.
"What?",
"Nothing",he says kissing my head.
"Tell me",
"I was just thinking how will I be if you ever disappear on me",he says.
"I told you I won't",
"I know Warren but today morning I remembered that day when you were a mess in your room,when you thought I left you,I was just like that today morning,maybe even worse,I knew at that point that how much it must've been hurting you,because I now know Warren,I don't want to spend a single second without you",he says as he tugs me to him.
"What if I die first?",I ask him.
"Then I'm following you right away",he says without even hesitating or even thinking.
"Nick",
"No,not gonna discuss on this topic because I have decided this long back",he says as he kisses me.
I hug him tightly as I went to sleep.

When I woke up,he's in my arms,still sleeping soundly,I kiss his lips and I stare at him.
"In case if you die before me then I will follow you too",I whisper as he smiles.
"You will?",he says.
"You were awake?",
"Yeah just woke up like 10 minutes ago",he says.
"So tell me if something happens to me,will you follow me too?",
"I will because I can't leave without you too",I tell him as his eyes shines and his face blooms as he pushes me onto to my back and kisses me everywhere.
"How about a little reward for my confession",I ask him as he nods.
I kiss his neck as he hugs me tightly.
"Suck it and Mark me",he says while brushing his lips against mine.
I immediately latch onto his skin as I suck it.
"I fucking Love you so much",he says.
I leave his neck as I breathe,he kisses my lips so softly that I can stay like this with him forever.

"You ready?",he asks as I nod slowly.
How will this date going to end?
We took his car as he chose to drive.
"Give me your hand",he says as we entwined our fingers together.
"Where are we going?",
"Somewhere you might like",
We arrived at an amusement park.
I take a long deep breath,there are lots of people in here,so I can't touch him,isn't it?
We both got down as he came to my side and held my hand,I stared at our hands and I lifted my head to look at him,he smiles brightly.
"Let's go",he says as he took me inside.
He is still holding my hand.
I remember his words that not to touch him in public so I immediately let go off his hand as I looked ahead.

"Warren?",
"Hmm?",
"You don't want me to touch you?",he asks as I look at him.
"You don't like to touch me or me touching you in public",I remind him because I don't want to feel like I have to hide because of him.
My heart jumps when he suddenly hugs me from behind and kisses my head.
"I don't hate it Warren",he whispers.
"There are people",I tell him.
"I know but they don't matter to me",he turns me around and cups my cheeks,"I know I have made mistakes in past but I'm trying to making it upto you for all those hurtful things that I said and did to you,please trust me",he says as his eyes fills with tears.
I nod slowly as he brushes his lips over mine.
"I LOVE YOU WARREN,IF I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR YOU TO TRUST ME,THEN I'M READY TO SAY IT OVER MILLION TIMES IF YOU WANT ME TO",he says as I hesitate to hold him but he tugs me to him while kissing me tightly.
I hold him as tears rolls down my eyes.
This is enough for me,he is putting efforts only that matters.
"I'm sorry",I whisper as he looks at me.
"I'm sorry for making you feel this way",he says as he hugs me tightly.

"Shall we go and play?",he asks softly while brushing his thumb against my cheeks.
"Have you ever been here?",I ask him and he shakes his head.
"I'm damn sure you have been here",he says as I nod.
"Then lead the way baby",he whispers as he kisses my neck and my whole body shudders as he grins widely.
"Asshole",
"But you LOVE THIS ASSHOLE",he says kissing me again.
Yes I do Love him but I don't say it yet,I just bite his lip harshly and took his hand and led the way.
"So what you wanna ride?",I ask him.
"Whatever you love to",he says.
So I look around as I saw roller-coaster,I held his hand as we went to that ride.
I look at him as he looks so calm,he helds my hand tightly as the ride begins,next thing I know is he is screaming and squeezing my hand tightly.
I laugh at how tough he looks but how cutely he is afraid of few things.
After few seconds he calms down as he looks at me.
All the way down he only looked at me.
When the ride was finally over,he looks like he would never ride it again.
"Wanna go for an another ride Nick?",I tease him.
He breathes as he crashes his lips to mine,I moan immediately.
Jesus we are in public,I push him away a little as he glares at me.
"I love to kiss you but here there are kids too",I remind him as he throws himself on me.
"Never going to that roller-coaster ever again",he says as I laugh.

"You will enjoy the next ride too",I say as I wink at him and he shakes his head.
"I will stay here and I will look at you",he says but I drag him with me.
We went to so many rides,some people were staring but it didn't matter anymore.
"One last ride",I tell him and he shakes his head.
"No way,I'm so done",he says but it's not like I listen,I dragged him anyway.
"Ferris wheel?",he says looking at it.
"Yup",I say as we sat.
"Just the two of us",he says as we closed the door and sat inside.
"Okay one last ride",he says as I nod.
He pulled me beside him and wrapped his arms around me.
The ride started as he tugged me closer.

We reached the top.
"There's a saying that by kissing at the top of the ferris wheel,couples will stay together for lifetime",I say as he looks at me.
"Really?",
"Yes",
"Then what are you waiting for?",he says and crashes his lips to mine.
"Now we will stay together for lifetime right?",he asks.
"Yes we will",I tell him and his eyes shines.
I love when his eyes says so many things that I wanted to hear before.
"Let me say I Love You too,maybe there's a saying for that too?",he says as I laugh.
"You think so?",
"Worth a try".
"I LOVE YOU WARREN,FOREVER AND EVER",he says kissing me softly,his tongue slipping inside my mouth as we both moan.
He tugs me tightly to him.
"Look how people are looking like an ant from here",he says as we watched the view while I nuzzled in his arms.

We finally got down as we took pictures together.
"Wanna go home?",I ask and he shakes his head.
"I want ice cream",he says as I stare at him.
"Aren't you being cute and adorable right now?",I ask.
"Am I?",he says and pulls me to towards the car.
We sat as he drove.
"Did you enjoy?",he asks.
"Best day of my life",I tell him and he looks at me softly.
"Really?",he asks.
"Yes",
"Thank you for trusting me",he whispers as I look at him but he is looking ahead.
"Thank you for making efforts",I tell him as he smiles.
"I will make sure to make everyday of your's best",he says as he helds my hand in his as he kisses it.