101 : NICK

We slowly stepped out of our room after showering.
We were about to go downstairs but before that Nea opens her bedroom door and glares at us.
"I heard your screams Warren",she says as Warren turns to me and hides his face in the crook of my neck as he sucks it.
"So it was really a sex",she says as Quade walks towards us.
"No it wasn't just sex",Warren says facing her.
He takes my hand and shows the tattoo,even Quade gasped for a second and looked at me.
"You engraved his name on your ring finger?",he asks as I nod and Warren kisses my cheeks.
"Isn't my Boyfriend THE BEST",Warren says nuzzling into me while they nod robotically.
"And not only that,",he says as he takes my other hand and shows both our hands to them and Nea's eyes widens.
"You guys.....is that a couple ring?",she asks as we nod.
"Nick,you really Love Him",she says as her words spreads warmth in my chest.
"I REALLY LOVE HIM NEA",I say as Warren looks at me with this expression that I can't quite figure it out.
He pulls me to him as he kisses me deeply.
"I REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM TOO NEA",he whispers against my mouth as I kiss him softly.

"God this is great",she screams quietly as she jumps and Warren does too.
Nea tries to launch herself on Warren while Warren tries to do the same but before they could even touch eachother,I pull Warren against me while Quade lifted her up in one go and took her inside and locked the door behind him.
Warren turned and glared at me and was about to say something but I crashed my lips to him from forbidding him to talk.
"You Two bastards",he said it anyway when I pulled back.
"And you Love this bastard",I say pointing at myself as I took his hand and dragged him downstairs.

"What are you gonna cook?",I ask as he hugs me and tries to clung against me while I didn't let him.
"Hold me",he whines as I pulled him closer to me.
"Aren't you being too clingy?",I ask.
"If you don't want then I will leave your arms",he literally emotionally blackmailed me and pulled himself back a little.
"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE",I gritted out as I flushed myself against him.
His breath is fanning against my skin as he took deep deep breathes.
"What are you feeling right now?",I ask him as he bites his lower lip while still staring at my lips.
"That I Want you deep inside me",he says crashing his lips to mine while moaning.
"Stop that",Quade growls as I pull back while Warren blindly searched for my lips so I wrapped my hand around his head and kissed him tightly and pulled back but he is still whining.

"I'm gonna cook",Quade just informs and takes out a pan and whatever he wants as he makes himself at home.
"Quade beside baking I approve of your cooking skills too",Warren says excitedly as he suddenly hugs Quade while Quade goes still and I quickly pull Warren.
"Nick he's Straight",he says.
"I was straight too remember?",I point out as he giggles.
"Right",he says and kisses me and sits around the dining table and watches him cooking.
Well Quade is like this,he doesn't know how to express his love with words so he does this,he had no family but now for him Nea is everything.
Two years back When he got to know about me and Warren,he and Nea started coming to my house and he cooked meals for me so he knows things around our home.
Actually I learned cooking from him too.
Even though we both will never acknowledge it,everyone knows we both care for eachother.

Ahem...
I turn around to see mom.
Right a big brat.
"So I believe yesterday night was beautiful",she says smirking as I ignore her and sat beside Warren.
"Stop looking at him",I rasp.
"I'm looking at his cooking process",he defends.
I cup his cheeks and made him look at me.
"Just look at me",I demand as he chuckles.
"Don't worry,I only have eyes on you till the end of my life",he says making me smile stupidly.

We all had our breakfast as everyone went home,because of our little cute stupidity that we did last night,even Dad and Lana decided to move into a hotel but Nea insisted that they would stay in her old house,so Dad and Lana are staying in her house.

"Can you ask me anything",I say as he stares at me.
"What do you mean?",Warren says.
"Anything,I mean what do you want?",I ask as he looks at me confused.
"I'm still not getting it",he says.
I pull him to my lap as he settled,I cupped his cheeks.
"Why don't you ask me anything? Like what do you want? Do you wanna go on a date? Or to a beach? Or mountains? Or to some other country? Or anywhere in this world? Why don't you ask me? You have every rights to demand things from me but why don't you do that?",I ask as he just stares at me.
"Nothing like that Nick,you are thinking too much",he says avoiding my gaze.
"Please tell me",I say as he looks at me.
"I don't know if I can do that",he says as I tug him closer.
"I told you,you can,you can do anything you want,you can ask me anything you want from me Warren",I say as he nods slowly.
"Ask me now",I say.
"Like now?",
"Yes now",I say as he thinks.
"I don't know but I will let you know if I want one",
"Not one,you can ask thousands and millions of things,I promise I will give you everything",I say as he hugs me.
"I guess I have one right now",he says.
"What is it?",I ask happily as I pull a little to see his face.
"GIVE ME YOURSELF TO ME",he asks making my heart pound crazily.
I smile as I cup his cheeks and I slowly kissed him,
"I THOUGHT I ALREADY GAVE MYSELF TO YOU ALMOST 8 YEARS BACK,I THOUGHT I'M ALREADY YOURS,WAS I WRONG FOR ALL THESE YEARS?",I ask as I see tears In his eyes.
"Is it possible to Love this much?",he asks as I drop my forehead against his.
"Tell me about it",I say as he chuckles.
"You are not wrong,I'm just slow witted that's it,you are right YOU ARE ALREADY MINE",he says as he hugs me tightly.
"I LOVE YOU NICK,I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT EVERYTIME I CONFESS,IT FEELS LIKE I'M SAYING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME,AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY?",
"NO,YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS LIKE THAT,I FEEL IT TOO,SO,THAT MAKES US TWO",I say as he giggles and hugs me tightly.

Does giggles makes you to be in love?

"STAY LIKE THIS WITH ME FOREVER",I whisper as I clutch his t-shirt tightly.
"OKAY",he whispers as I smile.

"So what are you exactly?",he asks as he stuffs his mouth with chips.
"What do you mean?",I say as I wrapped my arms around him as he leaned into me.
"So are you Bi or Gay?",he asks.
"Hmmm...I Don't know either,I'm not interested in Guys,that I'm sure of but I don't find girls attractive too",I say as he thinks.
"What is it?",I ask.
"Did you feel this way even before I came?",he asks.
"No,I guess it's after your appearance",I say as he still thinks.
"So if I hadn't come in your life,maybe you would've been with some women right now,isn't it?",he says as I tug him closer.
"What is this about baby?",I ask as my heart feels weak all of a sudden.
"Nothing I was just thinking about how it would've been if I had never met you",he says as I pull him against my chest.
"I don't know how it would've been,but I'm glad you came into my life",I say as he looks up at me.
"You are?",he whispers.
"Yes I am",I say as he smiles.
"God don't ever think like that,you literally scared the shit out of me",I say.
"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to,I'm sor.....",before he could talk more I crash my lips to him.
"I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME,ONLY THAT MATTERS",I say as he nods happily.

God I felt like I met death for a second.

Nea called around 10pm.
"What is it?",I ask while caressing Warren's curls as he is sleeping like a baby in my arms.
"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb but Suddenly I remembered,so why don't we go to NEW YORK CITY'S TIMES SQUARE this time?",she asks as my feets suddenly feels cold.
"Why do you want to go there?",I ask.
"What do you mean? Of course I want to spend time with my husband and I thought of you two,now that you guys are happily in a relationship,why don't you join us too?",she asks as I stare at Warren.
"I will inform you tomorrow if we want to come or not",I say as I ended the call.

In these 7 years,I always hated these two days,one is New Year and another one is My Birthday,that's the two days I never wanted it to appear,these two days were the days that I hurt him the most,even though he haven't said anything,I know he still remembers these specific two days and I'm scared to death that how it would be if those two days appear? Would he realize that I'm not worth for his love? Will he leave me after remembering those days again,even before I could feel it I'm already crying but I wipe it immediately as I tug him to me closely.
"Please,never leave me Warren",I whisper in his ear as I struggled to sleep but eventually his warmth made me close my eyes.

I know I have to ask him about it tomorrow,if I don't then Nea will.