Introduction

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Dear Diary

In this advanced world we live in, having this concept of those protecting us, but from what? Most of us have been brought up to think "villains" are these vile "creatures". But in all honesty, they are still humans, like me and like you. Heroes failed to save them when they needed saving the most. Well... Either that or they're outcast-ed from the beginning for having certain quirks, or none at all. In this society, heroes are determined by strength. As long as you fit into the "normal" we have nowadays, you're safe.

Before transferring to Japan, I lived in the United Kingdom for the first five years of my life, I heard we only transferred due to our parents being sought after. My family stood among the elite, including my brothers Calix and Felix. I was only 8 when I started to realise the corruption within this world. I was one of the few who didn't manifest their quirk before the normal age of 8. A lot of my friends got theirs at 5 and 6. And then Calix got his before me...I was quirkless... and my family hated that... hated me. I was meant to be the pride and joy of this family, especially since I was the oldest, but you could probably guess how that went. Those years of my life changed a lot of how I view this world now. My parents argued. Over me. Praising Calix and belittling me.

Despite the constant arguments we had to deal with. My mum was carrying another child, and I was going to be a big sister again, but during this time, I realised this woman and this man? Turns out they were both cheating on one another. How ironic. But the main issue? Other than my father being a narcissist? My mum was pregnant with her affair partner. Father soon found out about this, and he went mental. He belittled her, and me. He couldn't look at me the same way, so he walked out, at least, that's what Mother said. I didn't quite believe this, but during the same night she woke me and the others up, she looked worried. We didn't pack anything but a suitcase... I would only assume it could be... money. At the time, I didn't question it. Soon enough, a car pulled up outside, and she hushed us all outside, being as silent as we could.

Once in, we travelled across Japan. We came across an apartment complex. Soon being let inside, I had my own room there, but not for long as after a few months, mother finally gave birth to the final child, she was such a beautiful baby girl, we were all in awe. Once the mother came home with the baby, she told us her name was "Rose" and I just wanted to look after her, so that's what I did. I helped raise her, and the others and life was looking so great, and that's when she showed up... In the distance, a black cat watched my every move. No matter where I went she was there, from School to the Park and Back home, she was there. And I think Mother realised this too, but she was happy to see it.

Before I knew it, I finally had a friend—a little cute, fluffy friend. She was a black kitten. We took her in, fed her, and named her Fang. Since meeting her, it felt like my life had changed. In only a few weeks... I felt safer and happier. Getting my siblings and my school supplies ready, Mum's partner took the kids, Fang, and me to school. However, he took Mimi to a play date so Mother could rest up for the day.