Dear Diary - as camp begins

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

DEAR DIARY

I watched some of the guys take the lead—Midoriya, Iida, Bakugou, and Todoroki. They managed to take out one of the beasts, earning praise from the group. As they continued, I noticed more creatures approaching. Being able to use my agility to my advantage, I flew toward one of the creatures, knocking its head clean off with a powerful strike. Surprised looks from my classmates followed my action.

"Don't lose focus," I sighed, scanning the area for more threats. "Pixie isn't going to go easy on everyone."

The creature lunged forward with surprising speed for its size, its massive fist swinging towards me. I took to the air, my wings beating furiously to lift me above the attack. As I soared, I focused my quirk, feeling the familiar rush of power coursing through my veins.

"Alright, let's see what you've got," I muttered under my breath, preparing for the next attack.

With a swift motion, I conjured a stream of tears, directing it towards the creature. The tears wrapped around its legs, crystallising in place and momentarily immobilising it. But the mud creature was relentless. It shattered the crystals with a powerful stomp, sending shards flying in all directions.

I darted to the side, narrowly avoiding a chunk of crystal, and retaliated with a barrage of sharp water blades. They sliced through the air, leaving trails behind. The creature blocked some with its forearms, the blades cutting into its mud skin but not enough to stop it.

I could tell Pixie was having fun with this. The creature roared louder than the other ones in the forest, probably catching some of the classmates off guard, its mouth opening wide to reveal a cavernous maw. It spat a glob of mud at me, and I barely managed to dodge, the sticky substance splattering against the ground where I had just been. Now that's new...

Time to try something different. I focused again, drawing more tears, forming them into a swirling vortex around me. With a powerful thrust of my wings, I directed the vortex towards the creature, the water spinning faster and faster until it became a high-pressure drill.

The mud creature tried to brace itself, but the force of the water drill was too much. It drilled through its torso, sending mud and clay flying in all directions. The creature staggered, its form becoming unstable. I noticed Midoriya call out, "Sage, do you need help?"

I ignored him, too focused on the creature. I landed a swift, solid kick, hitting it with a burst of energy that sent the creature crumbling to the ground, defeated. Breathing heavily, I wiped some dirt off my cheek and looked over at Midoriya. His eyes widened. "Woah... That's new," he muttered, hinting at my quirk. I smiled, nodding. "Oh, that's not all," I chimed as I noticed some others managed to watch. "However, we need to continue. Let's go," I urged.