Dear Diary - Training BEGINS

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Dear Diary 

I was up by 5:30, feeling the weight of the previous day's events but determined to push through. As I stood outside, yawning and trying to smooth down my bed hair, Aizawa addressed us.

"Good morning, class," he began, his voice as stern as ever. "Today, we begin the training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to enhance your skills exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional licence. This will allow you to face the danger that continues to fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully. Look alive, Bakugou."

Aizawa's words were still hanging in the air when he tossed a ball at Bakugou, catching him off guard. "Try throwing that for me," Aizawa instructed, reminding everyone of Bakugou's previous record of 705 metres.

I watched Bakugou catch the ball, his eyes narrowing with determination. Despite the early hour and my lingering fatigue, the energy in the air was palpable. As Bakugou prepared to throw the ball, I looked around at my classmates, their faces mirroring a mix of anticipation and anxiety.

Watching Bakugou send the ball flying was a sight to see. The sheer power and intensity he put into the throw left us all in awe. Aizawa, ever the stoic, spoke up, his voice cutting through the early morning air. "That was 709.6 metres," he stated coldly, catching Bakugou off guard. The rest of the class was equally surprised, murmuring among themselves.

Aizawa continued, his tone unwavering. "You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But most of those improvements have been limited to mental resilience and technical skill, with a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. Your quirks really haven't grown that much stronger, not on a fundamental level. That's why we're going to now focus on improving your powers."

A wicked smile plastered across his face as he surveyed us. "This will be so hard it'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive."

A shiver ran down my spine at his words, but I couldn't help feeling a surge of excitement too. This was what we needed—to push beyond our limits, to truly become the heroes we aspired to be. I glanced around at my classmates. Some looked nervous, others calm. We were a diverse bunch, each with our own strengths and weaknesses, but we shared a common goal: to become heroes worthy of citizens.

"Let's give it everything we've got," I whispered to myself, feeling a fierce determination rise within me.

As everyone tried to figure out what they needed to do to get better, I turned to Bakugou, catching him off guard. "Hey, loser," I called out, a playful tone in my voice. He looked at me, clearly annoyed. "What is it?" he questioned, his eyes narrowing.