Dear Diary - Hero training

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Dear Diary

Not all of our classes give us the opportunity to use our quirks, which is I guess annoying. Regular subjects like English tend to be quite boring, but there's not much I can do about it. Fortunately, time flies by quickly, and before I know it, it's lunchtime. The cafeteria is much larger than the previous one, as expected. I make sure to grab some food from Lunch Rush, and I find an empty seat in the corner.

As I start eating, I take a bite and instantly realize that I've fallen in love with the flavors and cooking style of the food. Continuing to enjoy my meal, someone sits down beside me, and a silence lingers in the air. I keep my head down, focusing on my plate, until the person finally breaks the silence. It's a guy with blonde hair, I think he's in my class. He watches me and questions "why is a 1A student like you sitting alone?" . I raise my eyes to meet his gaze, quickly swallowing the food that I was chewing on.

"Well, does it really matter?" I question looking at him, a small smirk resting on his face "I mean come on we are in one of the best classes, 1A to be exact. And yet you are being so lonely" he chuckled. My face formed a small frown from the disrespect. I tried to ignore him, but he continued. Criticizing me for not doing as well as I would have in the test yesterday. And with that a nerve was stuck. I stood up feeling provoked, I grabbed my water and splashed it on him, "Oops, I didn't mean too." I mutter under my breath, feeling my emotions kick in "I wanted to let someone like you have a chance at beating me... But somehow I still placed higher" I scoff.

This caused him to stand up and try to argue. luckily, Kendo intervenes, swiftly slapping him on the head. She apologizes on his behalf, "he can be a bit of a mess sometimes". I look at her slightly giggling "You know this guy?" feeling my emotions calm down "Yeah we went highschool together" She responded.

The time for hero training arrives, and it's one of the most anticipated moments of the day. I can't wait to release some pent-up stress and put my abilities to good use. Bursting through the door with a heroic flair, "I AM HERE" All Might beams, instantly capturing the attention of everyone in the room. While many gasp in awe at his presence, I remain relatively indifferent. Sure, he's a legendary hero, but I've never been overly fascinated by him.

As All Might begins his speech, the room grows silent, with all eyes focused on him. I find myself intrigued by his words. Suddenly, a section of the wall opens in an unexpected manner, revealing a row of bags containing our hero costumes. It dawned on me that Pixie Bob had designed my final outfits. I can only hope that she took into account my suggestions and incorporated them.

As the bags become accessible, everyone around me starts scrambling and pushing to find their designated costumes. I patiently wait my turn, observing the chaotic scene. Eventually, I retrieve my own bag, only to realize that the outfit inside is... well, very tight. Instantly, self-consciousness takes over, and I discreetly wrap a blanket around myself, desperately trying to conceal my insecurities. Meanwhile, everyone else proudly showcases their costumes, seemingly unbothered by any physical discomfort.