Dear Diary - Press

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Dear Diary  - Press

Who knew resting back at home for the weekend would be so.. CHAOTIC, I mumble to myself as I walk to UA, suddenly being halted by a woman shoving a camera into my face, "Hey you" Her voice boomed out, and before I knew it more camera's and a microphone was being thrown at my face. "Can you give us a word on how it is to work so closely with All Might" she questions, I try to ignore her and stumble back however she grabs a hold of my wrist tightly looking deep into my eyes "Tell us, are you one of his students?" She asks again. 

"Well" I start to chime up, feeling unamused by this situation "He isn't so rude and ignorant like all of you" I state. Not realising what I said, this caused her face to look at me stern, a twist forming on her face. "Seriously though, you can't be making student's late to their course, It's unfair on them and everyone else" I look at her. As I go to turn away she starts again. "Aren't you Pixie Bob's adopted daughter? Where was it from" She starts "Oh yeah. The Rivulet Incident. You're his daughter aren't you!" She cheerfully exclaims, causing a nerve to be struck. Anger definitely started to boil. How could someone so ignorant be so cruel? I look down at the floor "Is your silence admittance" She continues.

However as if it was my luck an arm slings around me... Causing me to look up to make eye contact with Monoma. He seemed... Worried? "Okay Lady no need to bother this nobody" He states smiling brightly as he starts to push me to the school gate. As we continued to walk I noticed Aizawa watching me walk in... I wonder what he's thinking. I shrugged finally moving away from Monoma "What was that for" I question.

 "An apology for yesterday" he states bluntly. "You call that an apology" I felt a smile form on my face as I giggled causing him to get defensive. "Well yeah, are you going to take it or what!" he exclaimed, we surprisingly got chatting, and finally arrived at class. I sat in my seat next to Aoyama who looked at me smiling brightly.

Aizawa, standing tall at the front of the class, addressed us with his typically stern expression. "Decent training on your combat yesterday" he stated, his voice carrying a sense of authority. His gaze shifted to Bakugo, who was sulking in the aftermath of his defeat. "Bakugo, you're undeniably talented, so stop sulking like a child about your loss, alright?" Aizawa's words were met with a resigned sigh from Bakugou, who muttered, "Yeah, whatever." Aizawa didn't let up, turning his attention to Midoriya. 

"And Midoriya, I see that the only way you managed to win the match yesterday was by recklessly injuring your arm once again. You need to work harder and stop using the excuse that you lack control over your quirk. Push yourself to find a solution." His words carried a mix of expectation and tough love, challenging Midoriya to overcome his limitations.