Dear Diary - Getting Started

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Dear Diary

Since I finally let all of the stress I've been carrying, they all understood, Calix while upset. Understood and consoled me. As a few more years passed and I had finally celebrated my 19th birthday, the moment I had long awaited had finally arrived—I was able to enrol into UA, the prestigious university for aspiring heroes. The relentless training and preparation I've dedicated over the last few years has led me to this moment. Mandalay, Pixie and Tiger helped me to train, and push myself to be the best hero I can me. Determined to surpass the heroes who inspired me.

Approaching the empty grounds of the UA campus, a surge of excitement coursed through me. Lost in my thoughts, I found myself standing in front of the lecture hall, unaware of those around me. Shaking myself out of my dazed state, I pushed open the heavy doors. Expecting to be greeted by a bustling crowd of student's. To my surprise, there were only a handful of individuals scattered throughout the hall. Undeterred, I shrugged off the initial confusion as we made our way to my assigned seat. Taking off my baggy hoodie and placing it on my desk resting my head onto it. I closed my eyes slowly, falling into a quick nap after the long journey here. The sad thing is if I get into UA I'll have to live in a dorm near the campus, but I guess that wouldn't hurt.

As my drowsy mind fought to shake off the remnants of sleep, the sound of muttering reached my ears, pulling me back to consciousness. Blinking my eyes open, I found myself face-to-face with a pair of mesmerising ruby red eyes, belonging to a person I had not met before. Embarrassment washed over me as we both sat up abruptly, my cheeks undoubtedly matching the fiery hue of his vibrant hair. An awkward silence hung in the air, broken by a soft voice.

"The name's Eijiro Kirishima," he introduced himself, offering a small yet friendly smile reminiscent of a shark. My shyness compelled me to respond with a nod and a meek "The name's Sage. Sage Tsuchikawa " His voice, once again, pierced through my wandering thoughts, "That's a nice name, Sage, say where are you from?." A genuine smile formed on my lips, and we began engaging in conversation, finding common ground and sharing our aspirations. However, we were abruptly interrupted by a piercing yell that echoed through the lecture hall. I instinctively snapped my head towards the source of the commotion, while Kirishima, still wearing a grin, shifted his gaze from me to the direction of the disturbance.

As the scenario unfolded, we found ourselves divided into groups, tasked with combating robots. Initially, the challenge seemed manageable, scanning the area, I realised that I didn't recognize any of my group , which suited me just fine. This was an opportunity for me to prove myself, and I was determined to give it my all.

With little warning, the signal was given, and we swiftly sprang into action, the intensity of the exam already visible around us. Opting for a different route than the rest of the participants, I relied on my instincts and learned abilities. A plan began to form in my mind, "I should try and use small amounts of my tears to cause the robot's to become faulty" I ponder to myself about the risky strategy of not wanting people to know the full length of my quirk. "Let's give it a shot," I chime to myself .