Epilogue

11 Months Later.

Varnika's POV

"Ravi kaka, Ye flowers garden mai lagne hai . Aap maa se puchh lijiye", I picked the last boxes of sweets that Maa specially made for the guests, coming out of the kitchen.

Today's Ivaan and Aira's engagement was the gracious occasion, the whole palace was transformed into an adorable backdrop for the Union of the most awaited couple.
The staircase covered with power pink clothes and white roses with the divine aroma of freshness mixed with delicious cuisines was all around the environment.

The house was decorated with garlands of baby pink and white roses giving the soft and soothing touch to the beautiful palace.

The last minute preparation was hectic for everyone as The Desai's would arrive in the evening and we only had a few hours to get everything done.

The amount of excitement and happiness my heart was feeling was equally balanced with stress and nervousness of the function as I was the one who planned everything because I imagined it, Finally Aira and Ivaan are soon gonna be engaged and I cannot just wait to see both of them as finances. 
Everyone was busy with their respective work which papa assigned them.

I was taking care of the sweets and indoor decorations when suddenly I felt someone holding my dupatta, I looked back and then down only to find Yuvaan holding my dupatta with a wide smile on face and a chocolate in hand, "Mama, chocolate", Yuvaan's cute voice instantly brought a smile on my face.

He turned 2 years old, two months ago and he can speak more than required which is sometimes embarrassing for me and Agastya as he speaks what he sees.

And I think I don't have to exaggerate things which my husband does which are not at all something to share with anyone.

I put the sweet boxes which I was holding and picked Yuvaan in my arms, "Yuvi, who gave you chocolate for the 6th time?", I asked taking the chocolate away from him because this is almost the sixth time I caught him eating chocolate.

He shook his head with a grin on his face and chuckled, "Dadda didn't give me", he innocently spoke. And I guessed it right.

"Chocolate?", he tried to take the chocolate from me but I kept it aside and wiped his lips.

"No chocolates, You had enough", I said.

His face formed that fake anger which he learned from Agastya.
When he wants to blackmail me, he makes those puppy eyes and tadaa....
His work is done but not now.

"Agastya", I shouted loudly and within a second he came down running like I called him in between a war.

"What happened wifey? Are you okay? Is there any problem? Is someone troubling you? Why are you sweating? Wife-"

"Agastya take a deep breath", I was the one who was being tensed but here comes my husband who gets insane whenever Yuvaan or I call him.

He kept guards around us 24/7 and honestly, I too.
He thinks that there will be an apocalypse if he won't see us for a single minute.
It's just for the sake of Yuvaan.
We don't want him to face anything more after he experienced so much life changing tragedies.

He looked at Yuvaan, raising his brows asking him something while Yuvaan also responded with a sorry face.

Gosh, these two will definitely make me insane.

"Agastya, tell me what should I do of yours? Yuvaan is a baby but you..? You should understand na. Tell me?", I made Yuvaan sit on the kitchen counter while pointing my fingers on the Agastya chest.